Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Straight From The Horse's Mouth

Martin

that IS cool, karl.......

midnight rambler

hi karl, i just had to open up about this book again and have to say how dissapointed in the members i am, when this first came out that i put the listing on red square and the link from craigslist everybody had an idea and wanted to help out with the cause and now so far only 42 of the 6000plus members that are on here. thank you to the 42 that you are.

stevasaurus

Maybe we can advertise the drawing at the top of the main page and kind of push this during the month of September. :)

smoreau

I second that ^ !

CasualObserver

I'm betting not a typo....pretty sure that is meant as an insult to cancer.

smoreau

That's how I took it

nylyon

Did you know?

• One in every 330 Americans develops cancer before the age of twenty.
  • On the average, 36 children and adolescents are diagnosed with cancer everyday in the United States.
  • On the average, one in every four elementary schools has a child with cancer. The average high school has two students who are current or former cancer patients.
  • Cancer is the leading cause of death by disease in children under the age of 15 in the United States.
  • Childhood cancers affect more potential patient-years of life than any other cancer except breast and lung cancer.
  • The causes of most childhood cancers are unknown. At present, childhood cancer cannot be prevented.
  • Childhood cancer occurs regularly, randomly and spares no ethnic group, socioeconomic class, or geographic region. In the United States, the incidence of cancer among adolescents and young adults is increasing at a greater rate than any other age group, except those over 65 years.
  • Despite these facts, childhood cancer research is vastly and consistently underfunded.