JimD

Best device to save gas yet!

FlatTire.jpg

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

Thats good stuff guys! :ROTF: :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

IthacaJeff

I'm far, far, from being a 1 percenter, but blaming them is only an excuse. They take advantage of the laws

afforded them, just as we all do. How many of you take tax credits, deductions, and so forth? Most of the 1

percenters give huge amounts of money to philanthropy. The issue is that the government -- dems and

reps -- are in bed with them. The cronyism and vote buying is not just speculation; I've got a few friends

with access to folks in high places and the stories, entirely trustworthy, and maddening and disturbing.

It has got to stop.

In the 1940s with the A-bomb, the 1960s with the moon program, and even Reagan's "star wars", there was a concerted

effort by the government with industry to solve a problem. Take the smartest folks, put them in a room together, give them

unlimited resources, and get them to solve the energy problem. In 10 years we'd be off oil, have renewable resources,

and may even be able to generate our own. A large amount of technology exists, it is just not good enough yet to be widely

marketable. For example farms in upstate NY are growing willow shrubs like corn to create biomass and is being burned in place

of coal. It is just not at the point yet where a small landowner can farm his own (I know, I checked it out).

Okay, off my soapbox. This topic hits a nerve.

Jeff

can whlvr

yep it hits a nerve for me too,the oil companies own us and they love it,who would ever think that i would spend more on gasoline than my mortgage :banghead: :banghead: :angry:

Rooster

In the 1940s with the A-bomb, the 1960s with the moon program, and even Reagan's "star wars", there was a concerted

effort by the government with industry to solve a problem....

Jeff

I am as mad as anybody....WHERE IS MY JET PACK!

jay in nc

as far as fuel mileage goes i have 2 2004 ford f 150 heratage pickups, both v6 ,one 5 speed,one automatic , the 5 speed gets 25 mpg on the hwy & the auto gets 18 - 20 some trucks are better than others. jay

Jim_M

I filled my motorcycle today, it cost me $19.00. When I first started riding it cost less than $1.00 to fill my tank, and the tank was only 1/2 gallon smaller on that first bike.

DoctorHfuhruhurr

There are credit cards that you can get 2 - 5% discount on gas. You can save a lot over time.