Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

I hate myself..... I sent a C100 to slaughter

Kelly

But parting the little nicer ones means you get GOOD usable parts, parting out a complete junker gets you old worn out parts that are not usable.

wheelhorsec85

TONY IS RIGHT ,i used to parts out tractors a lot . and i helped a lot of guys out in getting theres fixed up and that made me happy to help someone out . ive been a good friend of tonys for a few years now and have also helped hime out .you need parts tractors to keep your good ones fixed up and running good nowadays . so god bless you guys that are still doing it and the same to you guys that are keeping them going for the future :bow-blue: :orcs-cheers:

kpinnc

But parting the little nicer ones means you get GOOD usable parts, parting out a complete junker gets you old worn out parts that are not usable.

There ya go Doc. Who can argue with that kind of reasoning?

bowtiebutler956

Hey Doc, did the C-161 you sold go to a new home with someone who will love it? That was a nice one as well. :thumbs:

Docwheelhorse

Hi--the guy is picking it up tommorrow morning..... I HOPE it will be fixed up and used. I don't need to sell these tractors for money... I'm selling them so that maybe they get a little better care then there given here. I can't get to all of them and theres plenty..... Plus while I don't outright hate hydro's they just aren't for me. I have several other hydro's I think I will be putting out there for people to buy.

Tony

bowtiebutler956

I sure wish you were'nt so far away Doc, I would like to own a hydro, and it would be loved, but 2100mi. is alot of distance to cover. :scared-eek:

Matt

6wheeler

We can't save them all. If it wasn't for members like Kelly, we would probably pay alot more for used parts if we had to get them all off the internet. I for one think collateral damage has to occur to keep the breed alive. I have robbed many parts and don't have a problem with it. I can walk around a "recycle" yard all day . I always seem to find things I didn't even know I needed when I got there. :eek::banana-tux: I have a friend here that has a "green" recycle yard with over 300 tractors in it. He does not sell complete running tractors. But I can find just about any part I need there and also at a reasonable price. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see them all parted out. But sometimes you gotta do it. Don't feel bad, someone elses c-100 probably got some part off of it to repair or restore a tractor they wanted to fix up. So its all good :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 1

Hydro

Lets not loose sight of the fact the Wheel Horse brand it not what it once was. Years ago in some areas almost every gardener or farmer had one. That's not the case today and there is a glut of them sitting otherwise you would never find them as many brag about. So now rather than one in a household some housholds have several ie REDSQUARE Members. What's wrong with that? As time goes on there will be less users and more collectors in the meantime we all need parts and it's clear that Toro is no longer becoming the GO TO place to get those parts. Thank you salvors!!!