Sign in to follow this  
1maidenfan

Road trip to leesburg(whfan74) for a D200

1maidenfan

Just wanted to say that I had a great time meeting Scott (whfan74) and his father in leesburg today.(Saturday) Talked and looked at tractors for a couple of hours today, could have spent all day their, what great people they are. Cant wait for the meet n greet in October at there place.

Wanted to post pic's of my new, to me, D200 that I picked up from Scott and his father today.

This makes my herd at three, 1-18 auto( being totally restored) , 1- D 160 and now a D 200. I will be looking for a D 180 in the future to complete my collection. Babble babble get to the pic's, here they are

100_1859.jpg

100_1858.jpg

100_1857.jpg

100_1856.jpg

• Like 1

Sparky

Nice! Whats hanging off the end of the rear PTO? And with the fuel tank mounted like that did it used to have a hoe attachment?

Mike.........

1maidenfan

I asked the same question to Scott, we believe that what is on there is the gear that powered the pump(chain drive) to the back hoe that was attached to this machine.? Not possitive.

Does any one know if the tool box mounted is a wheel horse original, where they installed from the factory?

Thanks.

I was told this was an original loader / backhoe tractor. Since there are no aux. hydraulics, mid lift and 3 point, I would say it was.

AMC RULES

Very nice addition to your :wh: collection Maidenfan, plan to put a hoe back on it at some point? :scratchead:

Any idea how much it weighs? :eusa-think:

Pollack Pete

I love those D series tractors.I have 3 160's that have Onan twins.When you ride one of the D's they feel huge compared to other Wheel Horses.Good luck and have fun with your new toy.It looks great.

whfan74

John,

It was great getting a chance to chat with you today as well. You are more than welcome to come hang out in the barn any time. There always seems like there is something going on or someone stopping by.

We hope you enjoy the tractor. It has sure made the rounds with some Red Square members. I am sure they will chime in if they see this post.

Looking forward to seeing you in October John, and hopefully sooner!

speedyleedy

Great looking D 200 you pick up john ! :)

Wheel-N-It

Yes, great looking D200!

Right now I am trying real hard to push the idea out of my head of buying one myself YES,NO,YES,NO,YES,NO..................................

KC9KAS

Nice looking tractor!

With a large tractor on your trailer....did the "tail wag the dog"?

1maidenfan

Nice looking tractor!

With a large tractor on your trailer....did the "tail wag the dog"?

It actually road really well for such a small trailer, did bounce a little over some r/r crossings in north manchester they were pretty rough.

If I could find ahoe I would love to put one on.

Might build my own if I really want one????

Thanks for the replys.

kpinnc

I like those Ds! Like Van, I can't seem to make up my mind on whether I want one or not. Here in NC, they aren't exactly common- so that has also had a great deal to do with why I don't have one. They (160, 180, and 200) sure do look cool though.

Congrats on getting another member to your herd!

Wheel-N-It

I like those Ds! Like Van, I can't seem to make up my mind on whether I want one or not. Here in NC, they aren't exactly common- so that has also had a great deal to do with why I don't have one. They (160, 180, and 200) sure do look cool though.

Congrats on getting another member to your herd!

Its kinda stange how these "D" series WheelHorses are beginning to appeal to me. Maybe the WheelHorse bug has bitten me a little deeper...............

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Something you might like.

• Like 1

MrHorseMan

Nice haul John!!

JamesBe1

Nice! I like the side mounted gas tank. Looks like it might make for a good arm rest. I heard that Wheel Horse sold side mounted took boxes for certain models. Not sure if it was a factory or dealer mod. Anybody?

Jake Kuhn

I have to agree Scott and his dad are great people! I have seen that horse in person and it looks really nice. Jake

1maidenfan

Something I want !!!!!!!!!!

1maidenfan

Something I want !!!!!!!!!!

OK, now I watched the video that's what I need !!! Not a want now !!!

Thanks for the video. Great machine :bow-blue:

• Like 1

CRE1992

I myself have seen two D series with backhoes, and they had the gas tanks mounted on the side.

This is one of the ones I saw in person. I might also add that it sold for $5200 on ebay..

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

bowtiebutler956

That thing is one tuff looking horse! Sweet.

BOWTIE

HELLO 1MAIDENFAN, I HAVE A LEAD ON A D180. I'M NOT INTERESTED IN. SEND ME A PM AND WILL GIVE YOU THE NAME PHONE NUMBER. IT IS IN NORTH CENTRAL OHIO.

BOWTIE IN OHIO

1maidenfan

Very nice addition to your :wh: collection Maidenfan, plan to put a hoe back on it at some point? :scratchead:

Any idea how much it weighs? :eusa-think:

I do want a backhoe at some point in time, very hard to find though. I dont think I have ever seen one in person :eusa-think:

The weight of this D 200 is unknown at this time, I have all original manuals for the D series but dont recall seeing anything about the weight. :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Maybe I will get the wifes scales out and weight it. :hide: Dont tell. :silence: :laughing-lettersrofl:

chevelletown

Look at these pics real close, same tractor?

d200hoe004.jpg

wheelhorse007.jpg

d200hoe003.jpg

d200hoe006.jpg

d200hoe002.jpg

jusjeepn

Boy, this tractor really gets around. How bout that Ken. You wouldn't of had to take it to MI. John could have just drove over here and picked it up!

Hey John, You like?

Front view,

110911100131.jpg

Rear view

110911100144.jpg

And yet another 550

110911100221.jpg

And they are right in your back yard......

Is that Mike Moss's old house?

JamesBe1

Boy, I'd sure love to find one of them in NJ.