Sign in to follow this  
hm12460

A Michigaan winter like this...

hm12460

and who needs to go to Florida for vacation? I heard on the radio news this afternoon they are expecting up to 10" of snow in western North Carolina and southern West Virginia. Us Michi-ganders haven't seen a winter this mild in a good long time, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. My 312H sits in the garage, set up for snow removal, and has not been started in a month now. I thank the Lord for my many blessings, this weather is truly one of them.

Eriks Red horse herd

AMEN! Brother michi-gander AMEN! :bow-blue:

Kelly

Like I said here before I like the warm, but hate the mud, I was out today messing with pulling parts and selling a few tractors and the mud is nasty, I'm making a mess out of the yard around the barn.

HorseFixer

:eusa-think: Not much seat time on the Chucker this year only about 6.5 hrs worth. :dunno:

~Duke

Vinylguy

I've ridden my Motorcycle more than that Duke. :laughing-rofl:

This is the warmest winter on record in the Heartland so far.

AMC RULES

Hallelujah, I'm not complaining either brother. :thumbs:

JimD

I don't want to jinx it, but it seems like spring started last November here in Northeast Ohio. Temps will be in the mid to upper 40's this week til the weekend when we drop back into the 30's. I don't remember ever having a winter here like this one. I've plowed my driveway once so far this year.

MaineDad

I was out in the sandpit across the street yesterday target shooting - walked in mostly sand. When I was leaving, I had to wait to cross the road because a guy on his Harley was going bye! A motorcycle in February in Maine - weird :eek:

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

This has to be one of the oddest winters I have ever had. I have only had enough snow to plow 3 times :omg: Jake

Hydro

:eusa-think: Not much seat time on the Chucker this year only about 6.5 hrs worth. :dunno:

~Duke

You may have to invent another reason to run that Onan over the summer Duke otherwise it's gonna be sitting around doing nothing. :eusa-think:

AMC RULES

I was out in the sandpit across the street yesterday target shooting - walked in mostly sand. When I was leaving, I had to wait to cross the road because a guy on his Harley was going bye! A motorcycle in February in Maine - weird :eek:

:auto-sportbike::auto-biker: Just ain't natural. Hopfully, we won't see the plows out in July. :auto-dirtbike:

Fun Engineer

In northern Michigan we normaly have 100 inches of snow by the end of January. This year we were at 62 inches. I think I've only had to blow snow 4 times this year. :eusa-think:

can whlvr

wow,62 inches,i know that it melts but here in ontario i dont think we have had 15 inches all winter,in the old days that was the first snow fall in october,we have about 3-4 inches right now,ontop of 2 inches of ice

bk-scouter

I just checked our local TV station's weather website in Grand Rapids. Supposedly he have had 40" of snow fall this season, and the normal season total is just over 60". The most it's snowed at my house is about 4", and only once too. The rest of the "storms" have only have been an inch or so. Good thing I have a plow blade because the blower isn't getting much of a workout this year...

-BK

Don1977

We got a dusting Sunday night was gone by 10 AM Monday. The TV news showed Blowing Rock, NC. They had a white out, you could not see 30' don't know how much snow they got.

Fun Engineer

When you look at our official 62 inches and only see about 10 inches on the ground it makes you wonder. And we're in the "snowbelt". :laughing-rofl:

6wheeler

Here in MN. we had a winter storm event (as the news guy called it) last night. Treacherous slippery roads, blowing and drifting snow, ooooohhhh. I thought we were gonna be like the snowman in Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. I was shivering...... Today? About an inch of sloppy snow total. Now most of it is gone. :deadhorse: I want to be a weather man. Where else can you fabricate so much out of nothing and still get paid? I think it is heading towards upper Michigan. So, get ready you guys. Warm up your brooms :ychain::angry-chillpill: :angry-chillpill:

Eriks Red horse herd

snowed this morning 1/2" in about 1/2 hour came down pretty steady. Two hours later did'nt even look like it had snowed. Now it's rainning. Sun shine tomorrow I think i'll break out the shorts! :ychain: