Sign in to follow this  
Operator

Road trippin

Operator

Well I'm off this morning on a different type mission. I drive over the road now and have been ruunning upper midwest area a little into the PA area for coke from Erie. and have been pulling a 40" frameless end dump trailer. But this trip I have a 53' van trailer with a load going to Allentown PA. With any luck on my return I'm stopping in Sugarloaf PA for a C-195 coming back to a new home in WI [big if here] IF I have room in trailer. But just think all the Horse stuff I could get into a 53' trailer! Just thought I'd mention it and if you see a white KW pulling a van with Autumn Transport on trailer, that's ME!

rmaynard

So that's what happens to all the good Wheel Horse stuff in the area. A guy from WI with a 53 footer comes down in the dark of night and takes it all up nort'. Eh?

AMC RULES

So...what's your 20, :wh: Duck? :teasing-poke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAPRrdgYU7o&feature=related

KC9KAS

40 inch frameless trailer isn't very big.......

6wheeler

Hey Randy, Not to rip on ya BUT. Its gonna be a big difference going from a 40" (inch) trailer to a 53 footer. That long white thing behind you is a TRAILER :eek: :eek: . That 40 incher must tuck in nicely behind the sleeper huh :eusa-think: ? Just kidding :ychain: . Good Luck Gettin it. Pat

Operator

Ok ok I hit the wrong button, how about 40 FOOT! Frameless? Coming through Cleveland on the south side of I-80 I spotted a Sears tracor then I spotted a Wheel Horse 520 with a cab sittin in the weeds! They are oiut there.

6wheeler

Yeah, I was just pickin on ya Randy ,I mean, you are a 49r. Trailers are what them jacka$$e$ you would normally load got.We'll make a trucker out of you yet. Put that 195 behind the sleeper. Jus like them moving van guys. Or, put the tractor in front. Then you got a 50 footer plus 1 pallet on the side. (I don't know where it came from. It was in here when I picked up the trailer).I'm sure you could drop it off at Kelly's. I bet he would store until say, 2025.(with use of course for storage and all) . Hope you get it. Pat