Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

a clean shop

can whlvr

ive been working for a few days organizing,putting up different shelves,and here are the pics before i trash it in about 2 hours of the next project :ychain:

009-2.jpg

003.jpg

AMC RULES

Lookin' good, what's next on your project list? :popcorn:

Martin

isnt amazing that the only time the floor is clean like that is just after a cleanup? that changes immediately that the tools start coming out again and before you know it its back worse than just before the cleanup.

i always feel good when i get everything put away, but it just takes so long and most of the time i start on one, i usually just give up on it before its done. sort of a waste of time, just picturing how its going to look after the work starts up again makes me give up on it..........

ive thought about staying out of the garage for a day or two after a cleanup just to keep it that way for just a little longer.......

jusjeepn

Mine has looked like this for 6 days now!

021212195914.jpg

021212195835.jpg

A new record!!!! (and it's driving me nuts it's so clean)

Jake Kuhn

Nice shop! :handgestures-thumbup:

Zeek

Love the shop pics :text-goodpost:

ben06351

Yep it never stays clean for long. At least for me...Tho I do remember working with my dad when I was younger and that was my biggest responsibility, cleaning up. Dad said it before and I'll say it now the clean-up at the end of the day is usually the hardest part. For me it is because it's usually dark out when I'm done. :cool:

smoreau

It takes more time to clean up then it takes to get it trashed. I just got my shop cleaned up yesterday and I'm itching to get it dirty again :)

bowtiebutler956

Well I'm sure some of you have seen my shop in "tidy bench". It was a disaster! :scared-eek: I cleaned it, and I really should take a picture of it while its clean, because it never stays that way long. Maybe I'll get a pic of it clean tomorrow, and post it. Here is what it did look like.

Matt :flags-texas:

post-6076-0-18344500-1330907027.jpg

post-6076-0-51351200-1330907072.jpg

whfan74

Yup we know this feeling all too well. You would be suprised on how much time it takes us to get the barn ready for our meet and greet. But I am sure all of you know how long it takes to get it messy again. Right now it looks like a disaster zone. My feeling is, if it is too clean, things must not be getting done!

bowtiebutler956

Well I got a few pics of it cleaned up, at least a little. :woohoo:

Matt

post-6076-0-88455800-1330986600.jpg

post-6076-0-19200600-1330986655.jpg

post-6076-0-07203000-1330986692.jpg

WHEEL HORSE BILL

When I buy a camara i'll take pictures of my shop.It stinks not having a camara.It craped out on christmas day so now I have to wait to go back to work to buy a good one.

bowtiebutler956

Sorry to hear about your camera Bill. I never used a camera much until I joined this forum, now I'm forever stealing my wife's to take a picture of something. She doesn't complain much. :ROTF:

6wheeler

Hey bowtiebutler956..... Is that the screwdriver you borrowed from me awhile ago laying on your bench????? :angry-nono::ychain: It never fails, every time I clean my shop up. No sooner do I close the door for the night and all my tools jump out of the boxes. Then they run around and tip over stuff, they play with my tractors and dump the trash all over. The even mess up my benches. But the worst thing is? They even change my radio station. Its a darn good thing I have a lock on the beer fridge or who knows what else they would do. Thats MY story and I'm stickin' to it.....

bowtiebutler956

It sure is, your welcome to come on down and get it, I been taking good care of it for ya! :ychain: Hey, my tools do the same thing, there is nothing worse than tools that have a mind of they're own!! :banghead::ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

JimD

bb956, You must be an electrician. There's no cover on your electrical panel. electricf.gif :ROTF:

bowtiebutler956

You notice that did ya? I'm no electrician, but sometimes I pretend to be. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

smoreau

Know that all depends on how hour hair stands up on end when your working on the wiring :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked:

:icecream:

bowtiebutler956

If you guys look closely you will see why the cover is not on, there's a big fat 8ga. extension cord hanging out of the front of the box that goes to the back of my shop to power my welder. I was to lazy to do it right, or just to busy playing with my horse. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: