Sign in to follow this  
MaineDad

Met Ron Paul and was on FoxNews Today

MaineDad

We had our New Gloucester, Maine republican caucus today and had some national attention! I got there real early because Ron Paul was coming to speak. FoxNews was there and the hotty Molly Line was reporting - I said Hi :) and put my eyeballs back in...

I met Ron Paul and introduced my 17 year old son to him and told him that he registered today because he will be 18 by the election and his first vote will be for Ron Paul!

.Anyway, if you look over Molly's right shoulder, it's me sitting there in the blue shirt. Later in the video, you will see my son join me.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1447233804001/maine-caucus-shaping-up-to-be-race-between-romney--paul/?playlist_id=87485

Big attention for such as small rural Maine town!

JimD

Politics? Really? Ron Paul? :USA:

stevasaurus

I'm happy for ya Maine Dad for participating in the process with your son...but Ron Paul....are you kidding. :)

Kelly

We normally don't talk politics here it goes bad, but it is nice to hear about a young one doing his right and voting.

JimD

SaurusandD.jpg

Did he say Ron Paul?

rmaynard

So is that you? Glad to see the political process in action. :thumbs:

post-2221-0-81157500-1329002873.png

stevasaurus

Kelly...you missed the point. Everything was fine with what Maindad said, until he made the statement that the first vote would be for Ron Paul...at that point he broke the rules.

I do not need to know who a person wants, or is told who to vote for on this tractor forum. End of it.

GerryW

SaurusandD.jpg

Did he say Ron Paul?

:ROTF:

MaineDad

So is that you? Glad to see the political process in action. :thumbs:

post-2221-0-81157500-1329002873.png

That's me...

GerryW

Glad to know that you are teaching your son the one true right we have here, and one we fight for! Way to go Dad!

squonk

I'll give you credit. You didn't stick your mug into the picture and make all kind of weird faces like a lot of idiots do! Nice shoulder!! :ychain: :ychain:

Dockfishin

congrats mainedad, no matter who you vote for.and I don't think it was even the point of your post, I can be an adult whether I agree or not :) besides we all get our own vote ya can't take mine or anyone else so why be offended? I think ridiculing is covered in forum rules somehow also. :deadhorse:

• Like 1

dgoyette

Kelly...you missed the point. Everything was fine with what Maindad said, until he made the statement that the first vote would be for Ron Paul...at that point he broke the rules.

I do not need to know who a person wants, or is told who to vote for on this tractor forum. End of it.

No rules were broken by Mainedad. He just mentioned the candidate it was others that made the judgment of Ron Paul. Its you that is making it a big deal!

rexman72

seems like certain people on here make up the rules as we go and get offended by the opinion of others and have there say before the thread gets locked up.We live in a free country and have the right to an opinion.That is just my own opinion.

MaineDad

Thanks guys - Water off a ducks back with me :)

JC 1965

Micah, I'm glad to see that you are teaching your son the importance of exercising his right to vote. So many people don't take the time to vote, much less teach their children. Many brave Americans have fought and died for us to have that right. :twocents-02cents:

AMC RULES

You gotta be kidding me...right?

http://www.wheelhors...tion=boardrules

Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?

• Like 2

hm12460

Boy, that Molly sure is a cutey!

rexman72

all the fox news women are hotties

Sparky

You gotta be kidding me...right?

http://www.wheelhors...tion=boardrules

Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?

Craig.

Its not locked down because its was not started to be a political opinion thread, shoving one members views down other members throat and such. Dont for one second think that the Admin/Mod team has not seen this thread, and that it is being watched carefully. The original poster was just talking about an experience he had with his son and not attempting to "sway" you or any other member here.

Maybe you think we should lock down the thread about gas prices that you personally have posted in numerous times? Theres something in the rules about that.

This forum is full of adults and we try to treat the members like adults and sometimes we (the Admins and Mods) will give a little leeway to a thread if it stays civil, such as this one and the gas price thread.

Relax, enjoy the forum, and leave the policing to the Admins and Moderators.

Mike...............

• Like 6

MikesRJ

Sorry but I seem to be suffering from ELECTILE DYSFUNCTION!

The inability to become aroused over any of the choices for President, put forth by either party in the 2012 election year.

• Like 3

massey

:text-yeahthat:

SousaKerry

Sorry but I seem to be suffering from ELECTILE DYSFUNCTION!

The inability to become aroused over any of the choices for President, put forth by either party in the 2012 election year.

:bow-blue::greetings-clappingyellow::laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

But always remember if your not right your wrong......Take that however you want

• Like 1

dadstractor1

i think he said run paul run but she is cute if not we wood knot watch the news too depreshing :snooty: