Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

Holiday weekend

Rollerman

Just wanted to wish all the members a safe & happy holiday weekend.

I'm off today on account of the weather...so thats a day for me in the shop working on tractors! :whistle:

This weekend I plan on spending time out on Lake Wawasee watching the fireworks with my family though....can't wait. B)

CasualObserver

Same but different here... I may live in the "Land of 10,000 Lakes"... but I happen to live in the ONE COUNTY IN THE STATE THAT DOESN'T HAVE ONE!!!! B) missed that little detail on the welcome brochure when we were looking at houses. B) Will be spending it home with the family though. :whistle:

I want to also wish everyone a safe and happy 4th. Please, please, please... if you enjoy using fireworks with your celebrating, do it safely! 10x10... everyone needs to come back 10x10. (all ten fingers and all ten toes, well... if you started the weekend with them anyway B)) I hope everyone gets a little tractor time, a little family time (or reasonable substitute) and makes it back to RS safely after the holiday! B)

T-Mo

I also want to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend. I also want to echo Jason's comments on the safety issue. Let's enjoy the fireworks, rather it be from afar or up close and personal, just let us not be too personal. B)

nylyon

Happy 4th to all from here too. We'll be camping again this weekend so I'll catch up with all on Tuesday!

Teddy da Bear

I'm off today on account of the weather...so thats a day for me in the shop working on tractors!

Ummmmm Stephen? It is a nice day today.....I know it is in Millersburg too!

Do they now let a person off because of nice weather? :whistle:

I will be sitting home this weekend watching and feeding my friend's cats while he is camping at Chain O' Lakes in Indiana.

I am doing this because he is too self-centered to ask us to go camping too.

And besides....can't have them worrying about the cats can we? B)

Must be why we do not have any friends... You do for them and they do not even think of you when it counts.

DMESS

Happy 4th to all. Camping this weekend (like Karl) but I should be able to check in via cell phone and thumb a mesage or two. B)

CHARGER9AUTO

Fellow Wheel Horse Collectors and their familys I wish you a Happy 4th . Ben

HorseFixer

Happy 4t to all everyone have a safe weekend! :whistle: I will watch the Fire Works tonight with MJ, My Two Girls, and the Grand Babies! I only have to walk about 6 houses up to the Apple Festival Fairgrounds and watch them at ouy local Air port where they shoot em off! B)

This weekend will work out in the garage some, and do some grilling in between working on the Wheel Horse Collector Show Video Which Incidentially Is Comming along Quite Nicely! B)B) Its alot of work! Was up till 3:00 a.m. last night working on it! B)

You guys have a good un!

Cheers Duke

kj4kicks

Hope everybody enjoys their holiday weekend, and remembers what it's all about.

PS. I'll try not to crash the site while Karl is away.... no worries... B)

linen beige

Happy fourth everybody! My house backs up to a city park where a lot of neighbors gather and set off fireworks. I'll most likely just sit on the deck and enjoy the free show.

And as Eldon said, let's not forget what this is all about.

perry

happy 4th all B) .

no big plans here, ill just be kickin back at the homestead.

TT

I managed to get the CD changer in Mrs. R's Explorer today -- after she patiently waited about 6 months. :whistle:

It's raining pretty good here now (10PM) so the "local" fireworks will either be cancelled, or just terrible. I guess I'll see if I can find any on the TV. B)

rustbucket

lemme see finaly broke down and bought a set of 10"x10' boards and a ramp kit and made my own ramps went to bangor PA and put down a deposit on the 653 broght home the modded plow for my GT and took step mom out shopping. tomarrow we go to kutztown for their yearly folk festival for some good ol penn dutch cooking and tthe history of PA.