Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Ad Free? Well maybe not....

nylyon

Remember the old days when RedSquare had Ad's and how we all (likely) installed ad-blocking or became a supporter to remove said ads? Remember how I said the new forum would be ad-free? Well sort of.... let me explain....

The forum software has provisions for Ad's. I am planning on using this provision for special promotions from our vendors. I am starting with Vinylguy. He's running a year long promotion which is of great value to you, and I have placed his promotion in the ad-space.

So..... if you're interested in seeing promotions from our vendors (VENDORS ONLY!) then allow RedSquare to have ads in your ad-blocker software and you'll see the latest promotions....

Note: We do not profit or charge for these promotional advertisements, this is purely for our vendor and your benefit!

nylyon

This space can also be used for promotion of events like the annual Wheel Horse Collectors show

AMC RULES

Sounds good to me, as long as WE maintain control over it. :scratchead: Why not? :dunno: Lets give it a go Karl. :thumbs:

nylyon

Yes we maintain control over everything. There will be NO ads by google and such, these are just valuable promotions for our vendors and members.

JC 1965

So where is this info? Is it in the vendor forum? :confusion-shrug:

nylyon

You have to disable ad blocking for www.wheelhorseforum.com to see the ads.

post-5-0-03630500-1327076700_thumb.png