Sign in to follow this  
Hydro

Cordova Alaska

Hydro

Anyone watching the big picture? 176 inches of snow in Cordova Alaska. No wonder there is nothing left for us! Check out your search engines!

Shuboxlover

I saw that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to experience that at least ONCE in my life!!!!!!!! Couldn't even imagine.....but I bet the 520 with the two-stage would be juuuuuust fine :bow-blue:

can whlvr

ya it sure hasnt come this way,i dont mind but im not likeing all the ice,when guys ask about chains,around here you wont pull an ant without them due to the ice under the snow

Kelly

We got a whole 4" of snow lastnight and today, but calling for rain mon.

Docwheelhorse

No Thanks.... I don't think a 520 with a transplanted 350 Chevy would be able to keep up with that much!!! I hope everyone makes out OK..... dealt with big snow last year in Connecticut but still nowhere near 18-20 FEET.

Tony

AMC RULES

Crazy all or nothing weather these days. :scratchead:

Kinda like the whole planet is suffering from Bipolar disorder. :coffee:

• Like 1

Paul D.

We got about 8" Night before last. No where near 18 ft. But plenty enough for me to go have some fun with the thrower( of course not until I had to replace my fuel line aarg).

Ken B

I saw that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to experience that at least ONCE in my life!!!!!!!! Couldn't even imagine.....but I bet the 520 with the two-stage would be juuuuuust fine :bow-blue:

Careful what you wish for. That amount of snow in the time period they received it in would leave most states in ruins. No thanks.

You nailed it Tony, the snow we had here in CT. last yr. was more than I want to ever see again in my lifetime. Even though I have a Power King with a snow blade on it and one with a loader on it I'm still hoping we get no snow at all. It would be just swell for April to roll around and there be no huge snow piles layin around.

scWHhauler

If it had a 350 chevy it have a hard time starting :ychain: I lived in Alaska foe 3 years saw it snow 22 inches in a hr,