Sign in to follow this  
sgtsampay

New year's wish.

sgtsampay

Hi all. So, since its New Year's again, any of you guys have a wish or want to change something for next year? My wish is to be completely moved into my new trailer and hopefully have a new Girlfriend and the last one didn't work out. I hope to find and nice young lady. Ugg, I hate dating sometimes.. O, well I still have the old diesel tractor that never fight back with me. It just does her job and waits for me to take her out and work some more. LOL. Ok, now guys think good, as I was tring to be polite and say anything bad now...

So, what do you all want for next year to happen?

chinoman279

I hope to have my house flipping/remodel/rental business in full swing. You can buy a decent house around here with some land for under $25k. After flipping a few this year I hope to have a nice new place of my own. I also hope to have a nice 30 x 40 barn built by the end of the year for working on vehicles, tractors, or anything else people volunteer me to fix.

stevasaurus

Good luck with finding that nice young lady...they are all the same...stick whith the tractor. :)

I just want to be around to see what happens when the Myan Calander runs out....Dec. 23, 2012....and of course...World Peace.

HorseFixer

Sarge, Im only thinking pure thoughts :wicked: All I want to begin with is to get this F&^$#!*&!@^(#*!&@ ONAN Engine Started, and running. After that good health and the Wolverines to win their Bowl Game! :)

~Duke

hounddoghundzsa

Good health and well wishes to friends and family. To be able to continue to provide for my family. Hopefully a new job with CSX!

JimD

Good health for us all.

Jake Kuhn

1. Good health for everyone

2. find me a rj 35 that I can afford

smoreau

My new year wish will be to a better economy and a better paying job that I would enjoy!! Being a mechanic has allot of good talents, but has poor pay. as my boss has cut out paying us for cir ten jobs that I do. I hate commission!! Enough about that, and good health to every one