Sign in to follow this  
wse100

my off time

wse100

In my free time I like to mess with computers. I like p.c.'s, macs, and many linux flavors. I have messed with computers for about 10 years now, I have done some consulting, networking and sales (custom builds). I am phasing out of that now. I study kempo-jutsu, and ai-jutsu. Kempo is a very old style hard fist combat art, and Ai-jutsu is the art of the draw (draw cut) with the katana, not to be confused with kendo or japanese fencing. We also study the samurai arts armed and unarmed bujutsu.

I too used to race r/c cars. it got too expensive when I started having kids.

BairleaFarm

I love computer too and hope to have a Linux machine. I wanting to get a second computer for that. My wife loves the ways hers is set up and doesn't like change. Go figure.

KyBlue

I dabble a bit with computers and networking too. I just sold my desktop - waiting on him to come and get it..

nylyon

Computers are the root of all evil, I'm certain of that, but I do like my Mac...

Curmudgeon

Computers is what made the Wheel Horse Collectors Club what it is.

Where would Red Square be without computers?

While there is much evil in computers, there is some good too!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, they got me a date last monday night too. B)

HorseFixer

Computers is what made the Wheel Horse Collectors Club what it is.

Where would Red Square be without computers?

While there is much evil in computers, there is some good too!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, they got me a date last monday night too. B)

SO Dale howd that cyber se% errr I mean date go? :whistle: was it like this :banana: or like this B)

Duke

Curmudgeon

SO Dale howd that cyber se% errr I mean date go? :banghead: was it like this :banana: or like this B)

Duke

:banana: :banghead:B)B):banghead:B) :whistle:

HorseFixer

:banana: :)B)B):banghead:B):whistle:

Yer a bad man! :banghead::o

Duke

Curmudgeon

SO Dale howd that cyber se% errr I mean date go? :banghead: was it like this :banana: or like this B)

Duke

Brrly1

Hey to everyone, What I do in my spare time when I am not cutting concrete,chasin' the ol' lady or hanging out in the garage would be hanging out with this guy.Man's best friend doesn't even begin to cover this guy. I was really lucky when we got him. Of course he took right to me and it couldn't be a better friendship. He is constantly with me when I am at home and I am sure he would go right out and jump in the work truck and just hang out there all day except for a few potty breaks (just trying to be nice-family oriented forum ah don't ya know) so its just hard to leave him at home just because he wants to be every where that I am. Definitely Man's Best Friend Burly B):whistle:B)

DSC02681.jpg

DSC02684.jpg