Sign in to follow this  
ben06351

Merry Christmas. Got some new decals

ben06351

Merry Christmas everyone. My awesome girlfriend got me new decals for my 520hc. Guess I have to paint the tractor now. I should really keep this woman around if shes willing to support my habit. I'm thinking maybe a tractor tire ring or something along those lines.....

:)

AMC RULES

Which one, an ag, or turf ring? :scratchead:

rexman72

keep any woman around thats into tractors and football is a plus

Merry Christmas everyone. My awesome girlfriend got me new decals for my 520hc. Guess I have to paint the tractor now. I should really keep this woman around if shes willing to support my habit. I'm thinking maybe a tractor tire ring or something along those lines.....

:)

Kelly

When I got married we went on a where ever honey moon, traveled south till we wanted to go where the wind blew us driving for 7 days around the U.S., and along the way we stopped at every junk yard we saw, old cars or buses in the tree lines for pictures, came home with a suburban full of truck parts, that was 17 years ago, we still go to swap meets, junk yards and she has been my pit woman at the races I run for years, she supports my hobbies very much, and so do our kids, it is great to find a soul mate, for lack of another word for it.

Vinylguy

There is no other word for it Kelly and you are a lucky man.

Been with my soul mate for 18 years now. I am a lucky man also.

Sparky

Sounds like a great gift Ben. Now dont go stickin em on without some before and after pics for us!

Mike.........