Sign in to follow this  
71_Bronco

What W.H. Items Are You Getting For Christmas?

71_Bronco

So... What are you getting?

Me personally, I am getting a repro case steering wheel for my RJ.

What about you guys? I am sure some of you are getting W.H. items.

AMC RULES

I'd really like a little RJ, but I know I haven't been that good this year. :disgust:

Best I could could hope for was the stripped out parts tractor I got from Sparky. :help:

Better than a lump I guess, besides, there's alway next year! :eusa-think:

buckrancher

I maybe selling a couple of my RJ's this coming year

I'd really like a little RJ, but I know I haven't been that good this year. :disgust:

Best I could could hope for was the stripped out parts tractor I got from Sparky. :help:

Better than a lump I guess, besides, there's alway next year! :eusa-think:

AMC RULES

There's still time Brian, but keep me in mind when you're ready. :thanks:

Martin

i already got mine a few weeks ago. asked my wife about wrapping and placing under the tree yesterday. i guess its going to stay in the garage........

gallery_4321_27_1850135.jpg

Vinylguy

Is That a 1277 Martin?

Very nice. I like my Lawn Ranger but I have always liked the look of that series.

Are you restoring it This winter?

Martin

Is That a 1277 Martin?

Very nice. I like my Lawn Ranger but I have always liked the look of that series.

Are you restoring it This winter?

terry, it will be done, sometime, but it might be a little while before i start on it. need to get the 1057 finished first and take care of some home remodelling that 'somebody' keeps giving me a hard time about. then i will probably start it. i want to really take my time with that one so it probably might not be done for summer next year. planning on having the 1057 finished this spring, though.

yes, i really am liking the style of the 1xx7 tractors with the long hoods and pegs and 10-12 horse engines.......

heres my 1057 build........

rmaynard

For an early Christmas present I got a Commando 8. After Christmas I am picking up a very nice 06-42ST01 Snow Thrower for the B-100. As far as something that will be found under the tree, I'm leaving that up to Santa.

can whlvr

im hoping for a camera so i can post new pics of wheelhorse stuff i have done latley

Sparky

If I'd a known it was a Christmas gift Craig I woulda stuck a big 'ol red bow on it :grin: !

But there probably wont be any tractor stuff under this years tree which is fine since I just went to NY and picked one up today.

Mike...........

nylyon

What Wheel Horse items did I get? I got 5,860 of them, my RedSquare friends. Merry Christmas all!

:occasion-xmas:

buckrancher

NY!!!! your just as bad as Stevebo your going to be on the naughty list :naughty:

Brian

If I'd a known it was a Christmas gift Craig I woulda stuck a big 'ol red bow on it :grin: !

But there probably wont be any tractor stuff under this years tree which is fine since I just went to NY and picked one up today.

Mike...........

]

• Like 1

stevebo

Come on now Brian.... This one was the last one to come out of your backyard....

IMG_1836.jpg

dodge78

LEDs to finish my fancy taillight.

buckrancher

Come on now Brian.... This one was the last one to come out of your backyard....

IMG_1836.jpg

and a mighty nice one at that :handgestures-thumbup:

Brian

Operator

A couple of Wheel Horse blankets , new still in the plastic pouch and a Wheel Horse [Of course] tape measure. Took three months but I got them! Thanks Frank !

Rollerman

Santa brought me a popcorn maker for my shop, might not be Wheel Horse related unless I can run it off the PTO...... :eusa-think:

I did get myself a few nice tractors though...the 867 & an Indy 500 Special.

tunahead72

This is kind of a stretch...

My wife and kids got me a nice new bench grinder, so I can sharpen my own mower blades (and other stuff) from now on. Some of my local repair shops are charging $9 a piece these days. And as I learned over the summer, sharpening by hand with a file and a drill-powered stone is tedious at best. I like to pull my decks off and sharpen the blades a couple of times each season, this new tool should speed up the process considerably. I've been wanting one for years, can't wait to try it out!

buckrancher

santa brought me a metal bender for round and flat stock and a turret tool post for my lathe

Brian

squonk

I got a :wh: sweatshirt and a hole in the roof above my kitchen!! :*****:

DoctorHfuhruhurr

I didn't get any Wheel Horse stuff but I did get a new diesel all wheel drive vehicle. Unfortunately the Mercedes S350 isn't meant for off road. Hopefully it will be delivered by the end of the week.