Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

hows your weather

can whlvr

so im sitting here and thinking wheres the snow(not that i want or need any) its the 10 of december and where i live we have had only a few dustings and its been really warm too,wonder if we willl get any for the holidays,its been good for work,ive been outside all fall,but the ski resorts are crying,too warm to make any and no natural,so hows it been where you live,i asume not very much because not very many pics yet of snow removal

stevasaurus

Had 1/2" yesterday Don. Did not last long, but it sure did look nice. We are supposed to get a lot this year. I can only hope.

Sparky

We've had a very warm fall but today the temps dropped a whole bunch. It feels like winter just showed up today. I take the dog on a mile long trail everyday and today was the first time I have had to really bundle up with a winter hat and wear gloves.

Not looking forward to winter at all.

Mike.......

Kelly

Well it's been kinda warm here but a week or so ago we got near 12" of snow in one night, but that has all melted, we have had a 2" snow fall and lastnight about another 1" and it today has only warmed up to 27 deg so I think we have got our fair share of snow so far.

steamfitter

Im with sparky. I like smow maybe for the holidays and little kids look for it but after the holidays I hope that we do not get any !!!

Martin

we got maybe 1/2 inch friday morning and thats it so far. been really cold though, this morning it was supposed to be in the single digits, never did see how low it got, but was in the low to mid 20s all day today

sorekiwi

Same here, I'm in the midle of the snowbelt of Ohio Lake effect, and so far we have had jusy a few dustings. They predicted 3-6" for last night, but again just a dusting. Not complaining though, I'm just a little afraid that when we do get hit, we will get hit hard!

can whlvr

update on our weather,today was sunny and 7 celcius,44 fairenheight,thursday they r calling for 50,s,we may never get snow,hahaha,like that will happen,the experts say were gonna have alot of snow because the great lakes are warmer that usual so they freeze later stayinh open for snow effect,guess we will see

rexman72

there calling for snow tuesday here in maine.

update on our weather,today was sunny and 7 celcius,44 fairenheight,thursday they r calling for 50,s,we may never get snow,hahaha,like that will happen,the experts say were gonna have alot of snow because the great lakes are warmer that usual so they freeze later stayinh open for snow effect,guess we will see

Shuboxlover

My weather SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Between yesterday and today......over an 1" of rain!!!!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wish it was snow......

not very happy :*****:

6wheeler

We had about 3" of snow a week ago. Today? 40's and rain :banana-tux: . I'll take it. Karl has some nice snow "pictures" on here and that is good enough for me :greetings-clappingyellow:

Rooster

Well half of December is gone and we have nothing yet....barely a flake!

We have not even had a good cold snap yet....so wondering if we are going to pay for these temps later?