Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

Classifieds going away??? Also checking back in...

Docwheelhorse

Hello All,

been way too busy at work and haven't been checking in as much as I would like.... also the "Death" of Redsquare one and figuring out Redsquare 2.0 was a bit aggravating so I let sleeping dogs lie. Anyways... with the help of Sparky I'm back and will try to make a bigger presence as in the past.

So..... I don;t neccesarily think the new pseudo auction style classifieds is that great but I saw that there going away on 12/31.... is that a permanent thing or is a "new and improved" classifieds coming?

Thanks to everyone involved in getting Redsquare back up.... I will be making a donation to paypal once I find the link on here.

Happy Holidays to All!!!

Tony

nylyon

Tony, the old forum style classifieds is going away and in it place the new classified section where you listed your Electro. I will agree that it needs a little tweaking, but for the administrators and moderators it is one less item to have to worry about, and it gives our members the ability to open and close their ads without asking a moderator to do work for them.