Sign in to follow this  
Vinylguy

ANOTHER TYPICAL MONDAY

Vinylguy

Was it just me or did anyone else have a Monday like mine.

Came in the shop ready to rock and roll. 22 kits to complete pack and prepare for shipping, 3 Custom orders and 4 large mirrors to put graphics on.

No problem till I sat down at the computer. Printer didnt want to cut and computer did not want to compute. 4 hours later I ordered some parts

that should be here in the morning to fix the printer and finally got the computer glitch solved so here I am at 6 pm finishing artwork for cemetary signs

and hoping Tuesday is normal. Not horrible problems but just irritating with so much to get done.

smoreau

So... did you get your hitch mounted up yet? I think my monday was about the same :eusa-think:

Vinylguy

What hitch? I must be forgetting something.

smoreau

My bad, I always get you and Glen mixed up :banghead: I sold Glen J a hitch sat. and I always get you two mixed up, I'm sorry. Like You said "Its one of those Mondays" :banghead:

VinsRJ

Had a Monday like yours..... everyone scraming at me..... just the way I like'm!

Kelly

Sorry to hear about your bad day, I have my share of them, but today was not to bad for a mon.

Vinylguy

Helllloooo Tuesday. Parts arrive coffee is on and all is good.

If no one stops in the shop I will be productive today.

Hoping to get a chance to run some panzer decals today.

Got some printable 5 year mirror gold metalized vinyl in that has been on back order

for some time. Its not quite the same as the original PENNSYLVANIA LAWN PRODUCTS Decal

that came on the Snow blade but at least it's close

I guess I dont know the proper way to insert my gallery images to a post.

SALTYWRIGHT

MY MONDAY WAS BAD BAD BAD. MY WIFE FELL AND BROKE HER UPPER ARM. SPENT THE DAY IN THE HOSP. I HOPE IT GETS BETTER FROM HERE FOR THE WEEK. RUSS

Rooster

MY MONDAY WAS BAD BAD BAD. MY WIFE FELL AND BROKE HER UPPER ARM. SPENT THE DAY IN THE HOSP. I HOPE IT GETS BETTER FROM HERE FOR THE WEEK. RUSS

Kinda makes ya feel bad for complaining about the irrelevant junk...huh?

Hope your wife heals quickly and is not in too much pain, she will be in my Prayers!

Vinylguy

Kinda makes ya feel bad for complaining about the irrelevant junk...huh?

Hope your wife heals quickly and is not in too much pain, she will be in my Prayers!

Amen Rooster!!. Hoping today's news is much better for you and your wife Salty. My Monday was a great day when I consider the whole picture.