Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

News about Stevasuarus

Lane Ranger

Steve: Glad to see you are recovering well. Just keep puching those little letter keys with those big fingers.

It took me a long time to get use to it. We are glad to see you are progressing on your recovery.

rmaynard

Steve,

Glad you are back and on the mend. Are you back in the man cave yet?

stevasaurus

Just got down to the man-cave today. Thanks...feels great.

dclarke

Glad you're back Steve!

WH854

:text-welcomeconfetti: Back

Chas

mnWHfan

Glad you're back to the man cave it time for winter. Now you can work on getting better for golf next year.

JimD

Welcome back buddy. Won't be long now till you're doing the "Dinasaur Drag"...

dinosaurdrag.gif :ychain:

squonk

Welcome back buddy. Won't be long now till you're doing the "Dinasaur Drag"...

dinosaurdrag.gif:ychain:

Some of those old Godzilla movies were hilarious! :):laughing-rolling: Talk about low budget! :rolleyes:

stevasaurus

You guys are too much. Thanks...I could not have done all this without all your help.

stevasaurus

Last up date...(like to finish a thread)...the DR. took the cast off of my left arm today...will have about 3/4 weeks of out patient therapy to finish the job (I hope). Holy Cow...I can cut my own food again using 2 hands...I can take a shower without putting a plastic bag on my left arm...I can write again (left handed)...I can go up and down stairs (with crutches)...and I can drive my truck again. You just do not realize what you have going for you until all of a sudden it is gone. This was only 5 weeks...I would have trouble imagining if it was for the rest of my life.

Please be careful my friends during this holiday season and beyond...and I thank you all for the prayers, support and laughs you have given me during this time. Looks like I will be going to the shows again next year....hope to see and meet you all. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Butch

How soon before you can get back up in the trees?

otrelwood

glad to here you are mending nicely if you are now anything like me you will be the ground crew ,holding the ladderr and giving orders Merry Christmas!!

varosd

Steve, good to see you are doing better! One of my patients did the same and landed and broke some ribs. He told me, he woke up with his field of vision filled...then he realized he was eye to eye with a good old PA "Iron Stone" ...just missed it by a hair! needless to say, no more tree cutting for him. I seem to remember LTG Hugh Shelton coming off a ladder and he had to have spine surgery! stay safe!

• Like 1

rj35hunter

Steve, glad your back & doing better! I haven't been back on the "new" Redsquare long & I just now saw this thread, just glad the worst is behind you.

Clay

JC 1965

Steve, I just ran across this thread. I didn't know about your accident until just now. I sure hope your feeling better and hope your back to your old self real soon. :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

:handgestures-thumbupright: Well great! Now you can switch hands! :teasing-tease: So yer the one who sent the Christmas card we could barely read! :eusa-think:

Really glad yer getting better, Yer no help if ya cant help chop up pic nic tables and throw in the fire at Charlotte or grip a

Jar of apple juice.

Cheers ~Duke

smoreau

Yer no help if ya cant help chop up pic nic tables and throw in the fire at Charlotte or grip a

Jar of apple juice.

Hay Hay Hay... As long as it's not the Meals On Wheels Picnic table!!! Steve needs that to get around!! :ychain: Glad your getting better Steve, Look forward to seeing you again this Aug. my friend! Take care and heal it up rite, and Happy New Year!! :)

stevasaurus

Yer no help if ya cant help chop up pic nic tables and throw in the fire at Charlotte or grip a

Jar of apple juice.

Hay Hay Hay... As long as it's not the Meals On Wheels Picnic table!!! Steve needs that to get around!! :ychain: Glad your getting better Steve, Look forward to seeing you again this Aug. my friend! Take care and heal it up rite, and Happy New Year!! :)

Scott...I guarantee...no problem with a chain saw, as long as I can stand on the ole ground. Looking forward to the meal on wheels again next year if it works for you. That was such a great time.

fireman

Steve,

Glad you are on the mend! Now stay out of those trees :ychain:

stevasaurus

Steve,

Glad you are on the mend! Now stay out of those trees :ychain:

Jeff, good to see you posting, I am doing OK, and I have a ton of people to thank. I kind of think that all that Red metal is still in your veins a little. I miss Chris posting also. Hope you guys are OK. Any chance you and Chris will be at the Big Show this year?? Looks like we may have a Midwestern invasion this year. Could be very cool to put the faces with the names...this could be the year.