TT

:wtf: is someone actually doing with a real rhino? :whistle:

Oh wait.... never mind - that's normal for Jersey, right? :D

Besides, mine is a male too, so I'm positive they wouldn't get along. :WRS:

Curmudgeon

that just sounds fishy........

Buzz

that just sounds fishy........

Like TT said, "that's normal for Jersey". Youse guys got a problem wit dat? :whistle:

linen beige

If this is for real the guy is pretty :imstupid:. It's illegal to own an exotic animal like that in most, if not all, states without the proper permits, which usually aren't easy or cheap. It may even be a protected species which would make possession as a pet a federal offense. Trafficking in them is an even higher offense. Trafficking in them over the internet means he is doing it across state lines (internationally actually) and makes it a federal offense. This may end up as a "story" on C.N.N.

But can you just hear "F.B.I." "Step away from the rhino with your hands in the air! DoitNOW!NOW!NOW!NOW!NOW!"

And a food bill of only $250.00? Must not have had him for long. BTW, What do rhinos eat? I know, I know, I know, Pretty much whatever the f%^& they want.

linen beige

Aint it animal cruelty to make a critter live in Joisee? :WRS:

(Just kiddin' Buzz.) :whistle:

And is a youse guy anything like a Y'all?

Curmudgeon

If this is for real the guy is pretty :imstupid:. It's illegal to own an exotic animal like that in most, if not all, states without the proper permits, which usually aren't easy or cheap. It may even be a protected species which would make possession as a pet a federal offense. Trafficking in them is an even higher offense. Trafficking in them over the internet means he is doing it across state lines (internationally actually) and makes it a federal offense. This may end up as a "story" on C.N.N.

But can you just hear "F.B.I." "Step away from the rhino with your hands in the air! DoitNOW!NOW!NOW!NOW!NOW!"

And a food bill of only $250.00? Must not have had him for long. BTW, What do rhinos eat? I know, I know, I know, Pretty much whatever the f%^& they want.

Well, the individual did cover their tracks by asking no zoos, authorities, etc. contact them...

linen beige

Well, the individual did cover their tracks by asking no zoos, authorities, etc. contact them...

I guess that was real slick (as opposed to synthetic slick :whistle: ) of 'im wasn't it?

I noticed it's been flagged and removed. Wonder why, S.P.C.A. of Jersey maybe?