Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

still out of power

nylyon

Hey guys sorry I've been so scarce we are still out of power because of that snow storm. I do have limited access via my cell phone however I'm not able to do when I need to do on the site. To those of you who have sent me emails I'm not ignoring you I simply cannot get back to you. I do not do well typing on my cellphone and I do not want to hit the wrong button and destroy this forum!

Hopefully I'll be back soon but until then I need to cut down trees and clean up the yard is a disaster zone here in new york.

Brrly1

Karl, did you ever make it out to pick up the generator after the last storm? Just curious?

8)

nylyon

Of course I haven't. :dunno:

HorseFixer

Not a problem mate! :wh: Just dont cut off no fingys! :dunno:

nylyon

Powers back :wh: no internet :dunno:

can whlvr

man you guys are gettin it early this year,makes for a long winter,oct,nov,dec,jan,feb,mar,and sometimes april too,holy crap thats almost seven months

Sparky

Yep, we got our power back this evening. Only out for 52 hours. I say only cause they are a whole lotta folks still out :dunno: .

Picked up an electric start Briggs Elite Series 7000watt gen last year, worked great!

Mike.......

Duff

man you guys are gettin it early this year,makes for a long winter,oct,nov,dec,jan,feb,mar,and sometimes april too,holy crap thats almost seven months

Hey, Don.....over here in NH some call it "eight months of winter and four months of bad skiing". I call it a PITA! :wh:

(But I'm not about to move - those four good months are glorious!)

Duff :dunno:

AMC RULES

My out laws are located in Rye, NH. Those four months of bad skiing are glorious, but I still wouldn't want to live there full time. Too many kooky tourists for my blood.

Kelly

Karl, family first, this site can wait, and if someone don't like it, oh well, I hope all is going ok, and stay safe.

HorseFixer

WoW I was watchin the news last night :dunno: You guys really did get blasted! :harry: I had no Idea it was that bad. :wh: Be Safe..