Sign in to follow this  
BadDad

Team Speak

BadDad

Hello guys. I know I am new here, but I would like to help out a little. I have a game server that I have had for 11 years. It has four processors in it. I have way more bandwidth than I can use. I would like to offer at no cost to any one at RedSquare a voice over net IP so we all can talk to each other. You will need a mic for your PC, and a program that is free called Teamspeak. We all will be able to login at the same time and talk to each other. This server will be up 24-7 so you will be able to talk any time of the day. I have talked to Nylyon, he told me to put it out here to see what you all think about this. So what do you all think? I know it is something new and there will be a learning process. It is not hard to set up, and I will help anyone who needs it. Nylyon will have admin rights to the teamspeak server also.

Teddy da Bear

I made the same suggestion a couple of weeks ago...

On an already established free voice/chat site....

Went over like a lead balloon....

BadDad

Hum well ok. I just thought it would be nice to be able to talk about things. I am now trying to replace the wheel bearings on my 1100 special. It has some play in the spindle. I am not a mechanic so I don

Teddy da Bear

Thanks, but I am involved in PalTalk.

And the resources on my computer are limited.

Seems these guys are the type that write not chat....lol