Sign in to follow this  
illinilefttackle

REFLECTIONS

illinilefttackle

Hi Guys- I've been watching the posts about Scotts Meet & Greet in Warsaw this Saturday-he really knows how to plan something!-I hope everyone has a great time!-I can't make it because of obligations with the Foster Boys-but I'll be there in spirit.

When you reach the Autumn of your years-simple things can mean the most to you. Simple words, simple thoughts. At the end of trying day with my Foster duties- some times I just reflect on pleasant memories from the past. I helps calm & sooth your soul. I bumped into this song-Boy does it bring it home! Just listen, to the lyrics too, and enjoy-Thanks-Al

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p...+A+Better+Place

stevasaurus

Al...thanks for that...you are one of the guys I have yet to meet. That was an aging Glen Cam.... and a excellent song. GO ILLINI. :thumbs2:

dclarke

Thanks Al, Great song!

Sparky

I've always enjoyed Glen's music. Thanks for sharing Al. What your doing for those kids is awsome.

Mike........

Brrly1

Al. you have done it agaln. I grew up listening to ol' cousin Glen singing. It wasn't always by choice as I like Doors, Rolling Stones etc;The words to that song do hit home Bigtime. Thanks