Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Michigan area meet and greet

Sparky

And about this Mini WH Show..............it looks like a total sucess :whistle: !!

I wonder if you'll make it an annual thing and will it grow B) ?

Really cool how a "newish" WH Forum has brought so many of us together.

Mike...........

Kelly

I'd like to think it was a sucess, :whistle: not to bad for the first try, I'd like to make this a annual thing, I'm sure it will grow, but how big, no one can know.

On a side note I'd like to Thank Mike,Ken and the others that had a hand in getting my 1045 here, after traveling over a 1000 miles, all thanks to the great guys on this forum, a group like no other, I'm proud and glad to be part of it B)

nylyon

I suppose that the BIG shows start just like this. To me it sure looks like there is a need for an annual Wheel Horse show in Michigan! I think that it's fantastic that this got pulled off, and that you were able to get together. I've said this before and I'll say it again, Wheel Horses are nice, but it's the people who are brought together by these little red tractors which are great!

I wasn't there, but I am sure proud to be associated with the individuals on this forum!

chevelletown

Kelly I'd like to thank you, your wife and kids for a good time. You have a great place to hold an event like this, VERY nice horse barn B) . The food and the company were top notch (better than my family reunions by far B) ) What a collection of tractors and parts! B)B) I'm looking forward to next year.

Thanks to Stephen for the ride to the event and for hauling me all over Michigan and Ohio to collect parts. We rode in style with his F250 SD with V10.

Thanks to John for meeting us to deliver the W/H trailer :whistle:

I can't think of a better way to have spent the day!

HorseFixer

Thanks for the great pics and Im glad everyone had a nice time!

Duke

garybllrdr

Oh btw this is Garry , thanks Kelly had a great time. learend alot and got some ideals on some things talking with evryone which it was a pleasure to meet evry single one of you. broke down and went and bought a trailer today to haull my C-125 for the next time.

Curmudgeon

Oh btw this is Garry , thanks Kelly had a great time. learend alot and got some ideals on some things talking with evryone which it was a pleasure to meet evry single one of you. broke down and went and bought a trailer today to haull my C-125 for the next time.

B) Garry.

When Perry listed your name it didn't look familiar to me. Now I see you're making your first post only now! Hope to see many more.

HorseFixer

Garry :whistle:B) ditto on what dale said! hope to see ya around a bunch! :banana:

Duke

TT

B) , Garry!

It could potentially be the only addiction you're proud to admit you have! :horseplay:

Curmudgeon

I am!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's not the only addiction I'm proud of. B)

Teddy da Bear

To me it sure looks like there is a need for an annual Wheel Horse show in Michigan! I think that it's fantastic
I think so too Karl. I also think it would be great if all of the states could have a mini wheel horse show!

I hope the folks in Indiana can get one together like I heard them talking about.

I really look forward to one in Hawaii if we can find a collector there to host! B)

Teddy da Bear

And what happened to Burly? He was going to come to the M&G saturday.

I was looking forward to meeting him.

T-Mo

Garry,

:whistle: I would love to see pictures of your C-125 as I have one also now, thanks to Stephen.

To the others,

Keep the pictures coming. Even though I have dial-up I don't mind waiting for the pictures to load as I'm really enjoying living this meet precariously through these pictures. B)

kj4kicks

Wow, it really looks like you guys had a great time ! B)

I saw a few familiar faces in that crowd, and maybe next year I'll see a few more.

Thanks Kelly & family for hosting this event! (and it's a great way for the WH wagon train to come directly to you).

Garry, :whistle:

Teddy da Bear

I have a couple of pictures of the little ones.

The future wheel horse collectors....lol

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-59-1215990896.jpg

LFDRET

Kelly and Family

A Big thanks, I had a great time and was fun to meet all of you guy's there

Bill

sorekiwi

Kelly and Family

A Big thanks, I had a great time and was fun to meet all of you guy's there

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thats a really nice 702 by the looks of the photo, is that your RJ too?

And B)

perry

that young lad on the pedal tractor knows as much about whats in that yard as his dad does B) . very bright & knowledgable. he walked me threw the parts tractor coral and had a story for just about everything in there B) . thanks ryan for the hospitality and the tour threw the KH boneyard :whistle: .

Teddy da Bear

Ryan & his sister were the best! That little blonde tyke was so cute too!

I was telling Ryan's mom "he should be an entertainer" He was fun to watch and listen to. Watch out guys.....I hear he can barter with the best of em'.

His sister was so polite and helpful in watching the younger ones.

The Kelly's should be extra proud to have children like that.

Kelly

Ryan goes with me lots of the time to pick up my treasures, so he knows the storys for most of my stuff, and is learning to barter and wheel and deal.

I am very proud of my kids, (most of the time) if you have kids you know what I mean.

Thanks for the kind words for my kids.

I have lots of stuff, as the guys that where here, can testify to that, and I deal to get most of it, my Grandpa owned a junk yard till he passed away 10 years ago and I grew up around it and learned from him, now it's my turn to pass that on, to my kids, it's a way to save money and get what you want or need.

I get lots more than just tractor stuff out of the scrap yards, again the guys that were here can tell you that.

perry

i see atleast 2 junk yard finds in the kids picture above B) .

Kelly

Four Perry the JD pedal tractor, the windmill, milkcan, and the horse drawn sickle mower (behind the windmill) Total about $90

Curmudgeon

Stupid work schedule. B):whistle: B)

Kelly

Dale you can come and we can chat just the two of us, maybe a few others too, informal no big thing

perry

im up for another trip to olivet B) . when you puttin that motor in the red car ?....need a hand ?.