Sign in to follow this  
perry

saturday wood cutting pics

perry

started out the day about 10am cutting trees and hauling wood to the pile . had a pretty producted day and worked the little tractor's pretty hard at times.

and the best way to end the day and clean up the mess. a bon fire, lots of brews and a few friends stopping over. it made for a long day when the last person left at midnight. feeling it this morning :thumbs2:

sep001.jpg

sep002.jpg

sep003.jpg

sep004.jpg

sep005.jpg

sep010.jpg

sep009.jpg

sep011.jpg

sep012.jpg

sep007.jpg

sep008.jpg

sep015.jpg

sep014.jpg

sep016.jpg

Martin

perry,

that looks like an awesome place youve got there. hidden away from the world. must be nice in amongst all that nature. looks like those tractors got a work out haulin' :thumbs2: and the end of the day was the best part, relaxing with some brews and a fire.

HorseFixer

Perry that looks like a fantastic time but 1 thing.... :thumbs2: Where's the Wheel :banghead: Horses? :banghead:

Ken B

Very nice Perry! I just picked up this Big Ten a few days ago. It is the fourth one I have owned over the past 20 yrs. It is also the cleanest one I have owned. I love the classic looks of them. The Briggs runs super strong and they cut grass super nice!

Photo09171843_1.jpg

Photo09171842.jpg

can whlvr

neat looking machines,whats the front pulley drive,snowblower or sickle bar?

Ken B

The pulley can run a variety of attachments. Mine is there for a factory generator.

stevasaurus

Nice birch and maybe poplar I see there Perry.. :banghead: You would think that the fire pit training that we had at Charlotte would have seasoned you for the fire at your place. :thumbs2: :banghead:

perry

we had more people show up but as the night went along and the beers flowing, i forgot to take more pics . all we were missing was some of duke's apple juice and steve's rock'n'rye :thumbs2:

the wheel horse's where tucked away in the garage. we took down a couple poplar trees and several ash trees. this will be a every weekend affair for a while. need to start splitting soon. the log pile is growing. atleast we got 5 cords of cherry split early spring so i have a better start this year than the past years.

with my weak legs and bad back im sure glad i have good friends to lift the heavy stuff, and i get to be on tractor duty most the time :banghead: .

perry

neat looking machines,whats the front pulley drive,snowblower or sickle bar?

i use the front PTO for a snow blower and weed cutter. the sickle bar runs off the center PTO. then there is also a rear PTO for tiller and other stuff.

whshow002.jpg

can whlvr

very cool lookin tractors

Arndts small engine repair

Hi very nice cutter ! :banghead::banghead: opps and tractors !!!! :thumbs2:

smoreau

Looks like a nice afternoon for ya Perry! Those Alis chalmers are a stout machine for sure. I like that front cutting attachment. I got to get down there for a visit.