Sign in to follow this  
jdog_kustoms

FREE FREE FREE

jdog_kustoms

this is probelly the wrong place to list this but i need to get ride of 2 kittens and at least one year old cat (the mother) these were stay cats running around and had kittins in my garage so me fostered them but they are ready to go and there is to many around here to just give them away or even take them to the spca they will just put them down so take one or take all PLEASE i can bring them to the show

you can take one home to make the wife happy with you and you will be able to get more tractors :hide:

Kelly

Box them up and ship them to me, they make great mousers around the barn, we have a few strays, we feed them just enough to stay, but hungry enough to catch mice.

Just kiddin on boxing them up.

jdog_kustoms

i wish i could the mother is a heck of a micer and the one kitten killed a baby mice the mother droped in the box but we have about 30 or 40 cats around the neighbor hood and its more then mice dieing like squials chipmunks rtabbbits and all

i can ship them priority mail 2 day maximum lol

rmaynard

If you don't have any luck, call Cat Tails, Inc, in G-Burg. (717) 334-6566. They are a no-kill shelter that finds homes for cats and kittens.

jdog_kustoms

thanks for the info i didnt even know about them i wonder how many cats they can take lol there is just to many around know that the neighbor died no one feeds them and i didnt know how many he had but a lot

W9JAB

There's no such thing as a free

cat or dog!

:hide:

Duff

cat or dog!

:)

Agreed, but you can't put a price on unconditional love!

Duff :hide: :WRS:

Operator

cat or dog!

:)

Agreed, but you can't put a price on unconditional love!

Duff :hide::WRS:

I'll double that Duff!

varosd

We have 3 cats and all were attracted to the big "Suckers" sign that seems to hang on our doorstep! Cats/dogs etc have adopted us over the years all except our Corgi.

Bring them to the big show! maybe my wife will let me get a C-160 if we take home a cat!! :hide:

jdog_kustoms

i can bring them if you like im sure my wife talkes to your you will go home with 3 cats and a new tractor :hide:

jdog_kustoms

just hads a mother cat come walkin in the garage with 3 more kittens fellow mwmbers bring your wives and children along and i will send them \home with a free gift just for stoping to say high

and acually if anyone really wants a kitten pm me i will even buy you a bag of kitten chow for them so i can get ride of them