Sign in to follow this  
Horse'n Around

Today was a great day

Horse'n Around

I just wanted to share this with all of you because it made my day. I got to "officially" meet Ray (Suburban 550) and his wife today. Boy,what nice people ! It was a beautiful day out and Ray was getting ready to tinker a bit with his "new" 702 and he gave me a call and I took a short drive over to his place to visit with him. I had a great time visiting and I got to drool all over his beautiful Suburban and 702 too. He has some really nice Horses. I really got a kick out of his "Popemobile" too.His "new" 702 really purrs. I cant wait to see it when hes all finished. He put some nice new Tri ribs and Ags on so its really st looking proud!

Its so nice to put a face to the name. I really enjoyed getting to just hang out and visit with them both. I'm so looking forward to the Big Show this month so I can meet who ever can make it.

Thank you Again for calling and inviting me over Ray,it made my day!

John

Suburban 550

John, really great finally meeting you in person. :WRS: Glad you enjoyed yourself and getting to talk horses for a few hours. It was a long time coming where I finally got the time to give you a call. Can't wait til' the big show. :hide:

MikesRJ

Yea, them two really grow on ya! Ray and Linda are two of the small group of the nicest in this hobby. :hide: :WRS:

stevasaurus

John...as Mike said...you got to meet 2 of the best. Looking forward to seeing and meeting you all again at this show coming up. :hide:

Horse'n Around

Mike and Steve,Ray speaks really highly of both you you also. I cant wit till the Big Show, I can tell that there's a lot of fun to be had and there's a whole lot of people that I'm looking forward to meeting!

John

Gerry w

Yea, them two really grow on ya! Ray and Linda are two of the small group of the nicest in this hobby. :hide::)

Really well said! Ditto! :WRS:

JimD

John, you're a lucky guy to live so close to Ray and Linda and be able to spend some Horse time now and then. You'll learn a lot from Ray. He's a pretty smart dude. Smart enough to marry Linda anyway... :hide: