Sign in to follow this  
pharmer

Western Ma members

pharmer

Just want to hear from our members in my area after the tornado hit Wednesday. We were not prepared for what hit us. I know we have at least one member from Monson which lost quite a bit of it's town. I was fortunate to miss the destuction by one mile. My heart goes out to all who have suffered any losses.

boovuc

Our papers locally in Central PA showed a lot of coverage of the Mass. tornados. Our prayers for all those to our north who were affected by these storms.

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

Buzz

Wasn't Ben from Monson? He was a real PITA and was banned from Red Square :hide: , but I hope that he and his family are safe,

Horse Fanatic

We only had heavy rain and hail where I live, we missed the wind fortunately.

Kelly

Wasn't Ben from Monson? He was a real PITA and was banned from Red Square :hide: , but I hope that he and his family are safe,

I think he was Buzz, and yes I hope everyone there made it out ok, this year has been bad for storms all over the US.

hobie

A very scary day. All my family and friends seem to have made it through unscathed, but those storms are terrible, and my heart goes out to all who were in their paths. Brian

trettig

Jim Hayes who owns Dandy Sales lives in Monson. He also leads projects with Habitat for Humanity. Best of luck to him and his property. I don't know if it was effected. I was in Monson the last few days and am guessing his property may have trees down but little else. Although I don't know. He is a good guy and probably helping neighbors. Everyone in town is cleaning up and counting their blessings they are alive.

Tom

Retired Wrencher

:hide: :WRS::) I have to Agree with these posts it was one of the most scary nights I have had had in a while at 1 point the sky was so green that u could just feel the energy in the air. I live less than a mile from the first twister. the video was great it has a camera on top and they use it for traffic and weather and it was on top of the 25 story Building. Quite the view from there. T/Care every one. Gary B.............

Sparky

I have a camper on a permanent site in Monson and the twister passed just 3/4 mile from us. Our camper and the whole campground was spared with only 4 trees down and only one camper was hit. Theres a campground a few miles away in Brimfield that is unreconizable. Every camper at that campground was destroyed and one woman lost her life. I drove thru the state forest near here and its a incredible site....scary and humbling but incredible.

Mike............

VinsRJ

Jim Hayes who owns Dandy Sales lives in Monson. He also leads projects with Habitat for Humanity. Best of luck to him and his property. I don't know if it was effected. I was in Monson the last few days and am guessing his property may have trees down but little else. Although I don't know. He is a good guy and probably helping neighbors. Everyone in town is cleaning up and counting their blessings they are alive.

Tom

I spoke with Jim on Friday, he and his wife are fine as well as his preperty. From what he said his sister's house is a total loss.

Mike I'm glad your camper and site are fine.

I personally dogged a bullet seeing I live less than 8 miles from the Springfield twister. Just to tell you how weird it was... I was mowing my lawn when all of it was happening. I could see to the north its was dark and lighting but, I would have never guessed a twister. :hide: