Sign in to follow this  
JimD

whfan74 2000

JimD

Congratulations Scott on 2000 posts. Lots of information, pics of nice tractors and memorabilia, and friendly conversation from a true gentleman. Keep them coming, we look forward to the next 2K! :thumbs:

MikesRJ

Congratulations Scott.

Waving.gif

windbag.jpg

Gene_S

Congratulations Scott on 2000 posts. Lots of information, pics of nice tractors and memorabilia, and friendly conversation from a true gentleman. Keep them coming, we look forward to the next 2K! :thumbs:

Jim said everything I was thinking... :wh: Thanks Scott... :D

dclarke

Jim said everything I was thinking... :wh: Thanks Scott... :D

I have to agree with Gene and Jim. Congrats Scott, keep "em coming.

C-Series14

Congrats Scott! Nice to recognize good people! :thumbs:

VinsRJ

Congrats Scott! :thumbs:

Brrly1

:wh: Scott, I have to agree with everything that has been said to date. Sad to say but even the windbag thingy. The reason behind that is every person that I have ever talked to over the phone or even in person has always got several Wheel Horse stories to tell. You and I both know that when we usually get on the phone an start yackin' neither one of us wants to shut up unless you are totally involved in something or it's dinner time. As everyone else has already said I am waiting on the next 1000. Keep em' coming. Talk more soon. Oh by the way the GT16 with loader is now up and running. :thumbs:

:D

Coadster32

Way to go Scott! I look forward to more. :thumbs:

mavfreak

:thumbs:

whfan74

Thanks guys for the nice comments. It truly does mean alot. Even the wind bag thingy........I am guilty as charged on that one! :thumbs:

I feel fortunate enough to share in a great hobby with so many people, and most importantly it has become a family hobby with 3 generations being involved. To me, that is priceless!

I will never be able to diagnose or trouble shoot like so many of you. I don't have all of the technical know how when it comes to these tractors, but every day I am able to learn something new. This forum has helped my understanding of these tractors even more.

What I hope to accomplish is the ability to share my passion with others and promote the hobby in a positive way. These tractors were a source of income for my family for about 30 years. I have many fond memories hanging out at the family business. They will always hold a special spot in my life for many different reasons.

I am most thankful for the friendships I have made and to have others that understand the obsession of such a unique hobby. I hope to have encouraged many of you and help you find a friend that enjoys these little red tractors.

Thanks again everyone! I hope to have learned something in the first 2000 posts and will do my best to share what little knowledge I have of them in the future posts!

Enjoy the ride!

rmaynard

Congratulations. :thumbs: It's been a pleasure reading your posts. Keep them coming.

earlleecliffton

well said, wind bag. lol

stevasaurus

Scott...you know you are one of my favorites. We've spent many hours chatting, talking , and getting together at shows. It has always been a pleasure sir. Congratulations on the 2000 posts. :thumbs:

WH854

Congratulations on the 2000 posts :thumbs:

Chas

wheelhorse656

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :wh: