Sign in to follow this  
Horse'n Around

We're here :)

VinsRJ

Glad to see your back John...... You'll always be AzTrooper to me :thumbs:

horsefeathers

John, Quit "Horese'n Around" We all know you as Aztrooper!

I think you should keep that handel! Homage to your past!

:thumbs: ERRR.... I mean Welcome home to Pa! Glad to have "yuonns here"!

Hope ya' "Read up yer room" for ya' left Az. Oop's there goes that Pa. slang!

Your in the land of Redneck, White male, Blue collar's! Red,White,blue, American's!

You got 4 months to get your Horse's in the gate for the big show! You can do it!

Great to hear your son JJ is gettin' hicthed! I warned ya' Phillip ain't goin' out in this stuff!

How is Margo doing? Is she an AZ girl? Or feelin' at home here?

See you at the big show! Bring your tractors good or bad we want to see them!

:thumbs: HORSEFEATHERS!

Suburban 550

Glad to see you made it safely, John. :thumbs: Haven't been on here alot myself lately due to other commitments. I'll pm you with my phone number if you want to get a hold of me or if there is anything you need or want to know. Hope you are able to get use to the way we talk around here because you are livin' in the heart of coal country now. If you want to learn the slang pretty quickly there is a site called "coalspeak.com" the official dictionary of the coal region. :thumbs: Hope it helps you understand what we're sayin'. :thumbs:

MikesRJ

... "coalspeak.com" ...

http://www.coalregion.com click the link on the left which reads "Coal Speak".

chazm

Welcome to PA, John - good to hear you folks made it here ok.

If you happen to be in the Orrtanna area, look me up. :thumbs:

Chaz :thumbs:

Redbirdman

First let me say 'thank gawd' for the 'accents'......when you're a transplant TO Arizona (like me) it's the only way you can sort out who is who and who you can TALK TO!............. :thumbs:

When I hear someone say "get some fued," or "out in my boot" I know I can blabber about LBI or Allentown gun shows, or "put out the gabage" and "walk da dawg".........we got a Jerseyite...........and of course "New Yawk"!....or Baaston

The problem is half the people here don't speak engliee, and half of the other half are califoricals........and when you talk AT them their face turns red, their eyes get big and they run away like scared p----Anyhow, I'm glad you made it back safe.....and if you really want 'Redrider or PArider' try adding "TheReal" in front of it! :thumbs:

Ed 'Redbirdman' or EBay 'TheRealRedbirdman' :thumbs: :thumbs:

varosd

Welcome to PA! I'm still new myself, just under 2 yrs...but from CT, so not too far. Hope to see you at the big show! After all that blistering sunshine, you can hookup a snowthrower!

Don V

6wheeler

Congrats John, you made it :thumbs:. Also congrats on JJ's wedding engagement. Being a single father of three boys for a few years I know exactly how ya feel. I wouldn't trade a minute of it.... Soon yuul have that Pa accent down pat. Day say us in Minnesoata got an accent too. Whatter day talkin bout? ya want some hotdish den? Ok den, see ya later.. Pat