Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

DOT DOT DOT DASH DASH DASH DOT DOT DOT

Docwheelhorse

Ummmm..... anybody know how to add about 3' onto the already tall chute of a tall chute blower???? Another foot plus ice coming?? ...---... ...---... ...---... ...---... ...---... :banghead:

Tony

Kelly

Get some plastic drain tile and slip it over the top, then you will look like a submarine, or the loch ness monster, we are supposed to be getting up to 20" in the next 24 hours, we will see.

bmuone

.... ._ _. _ _ . .. _. _ .... . ._. . !!

VinsRJ

I'm thinking just give up and let the Horse rest.

rmaynard
.... ._

MikesRJ
.... ._

6wheeler

I feel sorry for you guys, thats alot to fight with. I, for the first time, am also thinking winter is starting to suck. But I feel very lucky, We dodged a bullet yesterday, only 5", windy now though and very cold. But I can see the sun. NICE. Good Luck out there. Isn't it funny when you can say only 5", and feel good about it? Pat

bmuone

Bob we did have rain and sleet here this morning here in Texas. It's 22 degrees right now. Much too cold for me. Afraid all this is headed ya'll way. Man, is has been since 1969 since I was in radio school. Then some ship/shore comm on a tour in Guam before USS Denver and BMU One Coronado, Calif. Kind of hard to figure out dots and dashes when this site takes all the spaces out of the sentence. :banghead:

rmaynard

Kind of hard to figure out dots and dashes when this site takes all the spaces out of the sentence. :banghead:

I even put extra spaces in, but the forum takes them out. At least you figured out the message.

The leading edge of the ice arrived this morning and the major stuff will hit on Thursday early.

Bob

Duff
.... ._