Sign in to follow this  
dave24

help

dave24

:thumbs: ive tried to post in the help section but it wont let me.... sry. it says i dont have permission 2. i also cant post in the tractor pics section. and 2, how do you change your avatar? i can get into the section where you change your avatar but when i browse or get a pic off the internet it wont let me upload it. ive tried numerous times. thx alot, dave. :banghead:

Sparky

HELP section? We dont have a catagory you can post to called HELP Dave.

Mike.......

nylyon

Dave, like Mike said, we don't have a Help section. If you're thinking of the finding your way around RedSquare, no you can't post there. Second, post the link to the avatar that you're looking to use. It may be too large, but maybe we can help if we see the picture.

dave24

sry guys, its the finding your way around redsquare catagory :banghead: . anyway, do u guys know how to post stuff in that catagory or how to post pics in the wh pictures section.

nylyon

You can NOT post in the finding your way around RedSquare but in that area you will find how to post pictures.

dave24

ok, when i try to put a pic for my avatar it says "Sorry, that is not a valid file extension" or if i post the same pic from a different location, it says " Sorry, but the URL you entered for your avatar was incorrectly formatted or the link is not valid. "

nylyon

If the computer is located somewhere on the internet, put the link here. If it's on your computer e-mail it to admin@wheelhorseforum.com.

nylyon

I gave you an avatar from one of your posts, send me a link or the picture of something different and I can change it for you.

dave24

thx alot, thats the avatar i wanted :ROTF::banghead: :thumbs: