Sign in to follow this  
mr.pipes

One more Photobucket ?

mr.pipes

When I post pictures on Craigslist with larger pics from my Photobucket I use the HTML code instead of the IMG code I would use on a forum. How can I make it so Craigslist viewers cannot see the nude pics of my 18 year old girlfriend? She's pi$$@d :banghead: If someone clicks on my tire chains on CL they get to see it all. Thank you

DoctorHfuhruhurr

When I post pictures on Craigslist with larger pics from my Photobucket I use the HTML code instead of the IMG code I would use on a forum. How can I make it so Craigslist viewers cannot see the nude pics of my 18 year old girlfriend? She's pi$$@d :banghead: If someone clicks on my tire chains on CL they get to see it all. Thank you

By not putting them online?

Save Old Iron

send me all the pics and i'll store them on my photobucket account so no one else can see them !!

whfan74

You might not get your chains sold but I am sure you will get plenty of hits on your ad!

mr.pipes

Unfortunately I was kidding. I probably wouldn't be worried about putting larger pics on Craigslist if I had someone like that around. But does anyone know if you can delete a portion of the code/link so it doesn't go to my account. Thanks and sorry you all searched for my chains.

Operator

When I do CL ads I take my pics right from computer file, not PB. Works easier than the PB way, I think.

Randy

mr.pipes

When I do CL ads I take my pics right from computer file, not PB. Works easier than the PB way, I think.

Randy

That is what I used to do as well. I'm sure you have seen ads for a car maybe and the pics are huge and there are 10 or more like some of the ebay ads. The problem I am having is if someone clicks the pic it takes them to my photobucket. It's no big deal really, but I would rather it didn't. I think I may have it figured out I am just waiting for CL to post it.

mr.pipes

Well I figured out how to make the pic link somewhere else which I guess will do for now. I posted a new ad and changed the HTML code so it brings them back to Craigslist. I could probably go back in and link it to my ad but I'm good for now. I'm not that great with computers. There is a member here I think will be able to help me later if he isn't snowblowing his neighbors yards for the next few days.

JimD

You can lock your photobucket account so they can't see anything but the pics you post.

MikesRJ

What was that CL listing? :banghead: :thumbs:

can whlvr

too funny chuck :banghead: :thumbs: