Sign in to follow this  
6wheeler

Is it snowing?

HorseFixer

Well it must not be afraid of the DUKERMONSTER cause looks like we go a few inches comming the next couple days! :ychain: BRING IT! :D

Wunderground1212.jpg

clintonnut

You mean DUKIEMONSTER? Cuz I think it will crap itself when it sees my rig! Just kidding. I'm sure you can get paid well blowing out neighbors driveways.

Charlie

6wheeler

Well, I am done moving the snow :D . Randy, you didn't get the wind? you are lucky. My yard looks like the Sahara Desert. Looks like sand dunes everywhere. I took pics but I don't know how to put them on here. :ychain: . Plowing was tough, because unlike Operator, We still have 25mph wind :D . And man was the snow hard :D . It took me about 6 hrs. to get it cleaned. And because I'm smart that way, I waited for the warm part of the day. -2 degrees and 25 mph wind. You see, my cab is not enclosed-- Not Yet that is. Anyway, I'll try to figure the pic thing out..Makin Fudge today. The grandbrats are coming for Christmas, Gotta make enough sugar for em. Merry Christmas Kids, They,re goin home with you :hide: . Have fun Pat

bmuone

You feed them Grand kid's enough sugar and you won't care how cold it is or how hard the wind is blowin outside, you will be on that tractor headed South! Bless their little hearts!!! :ychain:

Operator

Oh Pat we had the wind all right! On sat. then sunday was nice and calm. My plow day, Door shut on Bobcat, heater on, radio playing classic country! Couldn't get any better, I don't have a radio in the Horse summer time I use ear muffs with radio.

Randy

Got my road trip to Sheboygan done! Three point 60" mower , 48" blower , three mufflers and misc. parts for my D.