Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

home town football

Kelly

I live near a small town that my kids go to school at, we only have two schools here, elementary K-3rd and the big school 4th-12th grade, like I said small town, anyway the varsity football team this year won district championship (only second time ever) then they went on to win regional championship, then this weekend they won at the state play offs, so next weekend they get to play at Ford field (home of the Loins) heck the worst they can do is second in the state in our divison, My daugther is a varsity cheerleader and my youngest son (10years old ) is the ball/water boy for the team, they think the world of him, just thought I would share the good job the team has done this year.

stevasaurus

cool stuff Kelly, congratulations. :)

On a side note...Michigan needs a field goal kicker...got one of those there. :thumbs:

Kelly

Our field goal kicker is our star soccer player, and is very good.

rmaynard

Having raised two kids that went through the high school sports programs, I know how you feel Kelly. Now, with three grandsons, I can't wait for them to get into sports, or whatever paths they may take.

Congratulations to you and the kids. :thumbs:

Bob

JimD

Congrats to your kids and the local team Kelly! Just one question...

(home of the Loins)? :thumbs::) Sorry, that just fractured my funnybone. :wh:

Kelly

I didn't say I cheer for the Lions, detroit dose have the redwings, but the lions stadium is nice.

stevasaurus

Kelly...I am always one of those guys that cheers for the underdogs. :thumbs: It is always special when they get a chance to rise to the top. :):wh:

Congratulations...very special. :)