Sign in to follow this  
repairman

2012 Calendar

repairman

WHO TO CONTACT OR WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO GET YOUR PIC ON A CERTAIN

MONTH OF NEXT YEARS CALENDAR?

I HAVE THE NEW 2011 AND IT IS GREAT NICE JOB! :thumbs:

T-Mo

In the past (2008, 2009 and 2010), I did the calendars. This year Justin did. Basically you submit pictures in the calendar thread that will show up around August/September in the "Pinned" section of the main forum. Whoever does the calendar will browse through each picture and then select the pictures to match the month, i.e. maybe a Christmas theme or a snow theme for December, or a nice fall scene for October or November, etc. You may ask to have your picture for a certain month, but that would be up to whoever does the calendar. I do know that both Justin and I tried to make it fair and will listen.

BTW, Justin did a great job on this year's calendar - the best calendar yet. :thumbs:

JUSS10

I'm game for doing next years again. I'll have a bit more time to do a better job or something more creative :thumbs: one thing i will say, i am kind of picky about the pictures :) nothing major, just make sure its in focus, the tractor is the focal point and nicely centered and the image size is larger, the larger the better. natural lighting is always a bonus and preferred over a image with a flash.

I guess everyone has almost a year to get a sweet picture of their tractor. just keep these tips in mind and if an opportunity comes up, take a picture. i would love to have to many to choose from. i could even do multiple editions... maybe i'm getting ahead of myself :wh: but changing and adding pictures is the easy part

T-Mo

Justin,

You wanna tackle this one for me also? 2011 Cub Cadet Calendar See this site for pictures: Cub Cadet Picture Gallery

mowerman1193

Just wanted to say that all who was involved in making the calenders have done a great job!!! I love it..

Thanks,

Kevin