Sign in to follow this  
jasoncracer

c160

jasoncracer

:thumbs: what is a c160 worth just fram no tires with everything minus motor and tires has 8 speed since my 8 spped on my tractor is stuck in hi range i dont know why?

stevasaurus

Jason...not being funny...but it is not worth anything to me. :) The fact that you may need a trans makes it worth something to you. Fixing your trans may cost as little as the gasket for the trans halves and the new 90wt oil...plus the time to tear it down and put it together. You just may have a bent do-hicky in the trans that can be straightened out. Happens when shifting between hi and low with out stopping. :thumbs:

That being said...parts is parts...and that is always worth something when you have the parts, and a place to store it for awhile. :wh: Hope that helps... :)

mavfreak

jason not sure how much it is. So with that I'll say this I bought a nice 8speed for $150 that didn't need a thing but lube. So In my opinion I wouldn't buy it for much more than that cause that's about all that your buying. :thumbs:

just my 2 cents worth :)

bud

i'm in one of those sits now. have change to bu w/h 3 speed rev hi/lo. has nothing on it no motor or deck just frame hood and wheels. he said i have the motor, so i took a look at it. it is green not all there, has starter gen. setup, carb is soaking in a bucket of oil. i am sure we all know about things like this i have to wounder if i really want to mess with it or not or get part out or not. it will probably be not.

bud

i cant spell either [have a chance to buy]

Edjfleming

I would say about $1200.00!!!