Sign in to follow this  
wse100

Thank you

wse100

I just wanted to take time a formally thank all the members here at red square.

Honestly I can say that of all the furums I have ever been a part of... Red Square Is the most friendly, and helpfull by far. I think you guys need to know that.

I know little to nothing when it comes to wheel horse, but you guys have treated me with respect, and answered my questions (And given me priceless advice). I even have members offering to come over and help me with my tractor! That goes way beyond the call of a "cyber space community".

I have always believed that when someone, or a group has done something well they should be commended.

Thanks for everything Guys, you truly are great!

kpinnc

You are right, it is a great place. Good people, and a wealth of knowledge. I had pretty well stopped collecting down here until I found this site and had some other folks to talk with about these wonderful little machines.

I thought I knew a bit about these tractors, and then came Redsquare. These fellas are awesome.

The Administrator does a fair job too... :thumbs:

Thanks Karl!

Kevin

nylyon

You are absolutly correct, the members here are a great group of individuals. We actually go through an intense background check on each and every new member. Of the hundred of thousands of entries, only a handful actually make it in.

Seriously, it was Terry aka. TT aka wh1056 who said it best:

This place is like a big campground..... pick a fire & have a seat. When that fire dies out, just slip over and check out another fire. All of the campers here seem to be happy, so you can't go wrong!

I get the biggest kick out of the posts which show that there is still friendly / kind people in the world who care about each other and their famlies even when they never met.

And the best part is we all have cool tractors :thumbs:

Rollerman

Charles I'm still trying to find time to get out your way.... :thumbs:

Things have taken a complete U turn from haveing plenty of time to working all the time.

But I agree 100%...this site has the finest members I've had the pleasure to meet & coraspond with via the cyber relm. :thumbs:

hoosier

Thanks from me also. I appreciate all you guy's input, and Karl's labor.