Sign in to follow this  
refracman

introductions

refracman

Hi guys, found your forum here and allthough belong to a few others allways seem to migrate to the smaller ones.

ive had WHs, for awhile now but in the last few yrs it seems i cant help myself i seem to cant stop addin this one or that one, the last one is a 195 i got in june at a auction through a friend.

i hope to learn learn from you all and if possible help some too

Steve

nylyon

Hi, welcome. Would love to see some pictures of your herd. Also, what part of the country are you from?

T-Mo

Hi, Steve. Welcome to the Red Square. I hope you enjoy it here.

Sparky

Hey Steve...welcome aboard. As far as adding to your collection ...GO FOR IT! My wife thinks I have a problem cause of all my tractors, but actually tractor tinkering is a cure for boredom and idle time. Some guys I work with cant wait to spend their paychecks at the local bars over the weekend and Sunday night they aint got nuttin to show for it all. At least we all have something to show for our money and time.

Just my opinion.....Mike........10 Wheel Horses :D

refracman

thanks everyone, if i knew what a url was i'd post some pics.some help would be appreicated

Nylyon. i have a couple of acres between maumee and swanton ohio,

Sparky, i understand what ya mean, the wife's just don't understand it a investment. :D and besides its cheaper than a blonde

Rollerman

Oh man...there goes Red Square...can't just let anybody in guys! :D

Good to see ya here Steve.

As far as pics I use "photo bucket" put them thre..then put them here...it works once you get the hang of it.

Stephen in northern IN

perry

once your in photo bucket just copy the bottom IMG line and paste it in your message here on the board.

pic_posting-1.jpg