Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Just a little more than a month away

stevasaurus

Gotta love Northwestern :):):wh: Illinois is now bowl eligible.

That makes 8 Big Ten teams in the bowl games this year. :thumbs:

whfan74

Rough game in the Big House yesterday but I can say it was an enjoyable one as me and my bride sat in the 13th row taking in a game at the biggest stadium! We were there from beginning til end......no better atmosphere than sitting in the stadium of the winningnest program in college football history! GO BLUE!

stevasaurus

Hey Brrly...it is your post...sorry Iowa has 4 losses this year and it is not whet you thought it was going to be. Want a tissue??? Try cheering for the Illini for a couple of seasons. It is supposed to be a fun thread...win or lose...pick yourself up and get back in the game. I guarantee that Iowa is picking themselves back up and going for the win in their bowl. Big Ten Rules.

see ya bye brrly1. :thumbs:

Come on John...get back in. :)

Brrly1

Steve, I just been kicking the dog around a little bit here and there. Just kind of a bummer but oh well it's only a game maybe in a couple years. No animals have been hurt. He's to big to be kickin' around (15 mos old German Shepherd, topping out at around a 105 lbs) Kind of singin' the blues. You are right, it's not like what I had hoped for. See Ya, Bye Burly :thumbs:

:)

stevasaurus

:thumbs: that is the Big Ten I know... :):):wh: :)

HorseFixer

Sounds like we need to crack open some ROCK -N- RYE :) after this weekend I think im gonna need some. :wh: The Wolverines are Slowly crawlin outta the hole they have been in by improving, and I like what Im seeing but its just not happenin soon enough! :) I wonder if we can buy a kicker and a defence! :) uhhht oooOOOOO here comes more sanctions! :thumbs:

bitten

Here we go. The last Saturday of big ten football till bowl games( other then Illinois with there non-conference game next week).All-in-all it has been a good season for the Big Ten. As it sits now we have 3 teams in the top ten standings of the BCS. With Boise State loosing last night and 3 other teams playing today we could move up in the standings.

Wisconsin, Ohio State and Michigan State all have a share in the big ten title right now with Wisconsin going to the Rose bowl because of there higher BCS standing. After today that could all change and I have no idea how things will shack up even if all 3 win. The BCS is out of my thought process so I will set back and enjoy.

Go BUCKEYES

and Northwestern.

C-Series14

Big Ten has some strength for sure!

Go Bucks!

stevasaurus

Yesterday was a day for the top and the bottom...the top 3 win big and the 2 bottom (Indiana & Minnesota) broke a couple of hearts in the middle.

No more 3 way ties for the Big Ten, next year Nebraska plays a full Big Ten schedule and their will be a playoff championship game. :thumbs:

Duke, I think I could have kicked the ball better then that Shankasaurus. :)

HorseFixer

Yesterday was a day for the top and the bottom...the top 3 win big and the 2 bottom (Indiana & Minnesota) broke a couple of hearts in the middle.

No more 3 way ties for the Big Ten, next year Nebraska plays a full Big Ten schedule and their will be a playoff championship game. :)

Duke, I think I could have kicked the ball better then that Shankasaurus. :wh:

I think we should HIRE errrrr I mean recruit CHARLIE BROWN for our kicker! :)

Yep the first quarter was ours, too bad they only play for 15 minutes outta 60 <_< Im so sick of this chit :) I think I will root for the Ducks :) awe what the heck maybe Ill buy an AFLAC Policy! :thumbs:

aflac-duck.jpg

stevasaurus

well the final BCS standings will not be out until the 5th of Dec. (Sunday). but here is a web site with tons of information and good reading concerning this years teams....

http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-footbl/spec.../112910aab.html

:thumbs::):wh::):):):clap:

Illinois plays Fresno St. Saturday for the last game of the regular season. If Illinois wins...there will be 5 teams at 7 and 5. :hide:

stevasaurus

:hide: Turned on the Big Ten channel and there is a hockey rink on the big house football field (Michigan).

Duke...did Michigan give up on football altogether...say it ain't so.... :ychain::D :D

bitten

Steve that is some funny stuff there.

whfan74

:hide: Turned on the Big Ten channel and there is a hockey rink on the big house football field (Michigan).

Duke...did Michigan give up on football altogether...say it ain't so.... :ychain::D:D

They are just putting on a clinic to show the football team how to actually hit some people!

GO BLUE!

HorseFixer

:D Turned on the Big Ten channel and there is a hockey rink on the big house football field (Michigan).

Duke...did Michigan give up on football altogether...say it ain't so.... :D:hide::D

Steve were are takin our sticks to the game and gonna use them on Mississippi State! :ychain: After all lets not forget, we are playin on New Years Day! :DGO BLUE B)