Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Just a little more than a month away

Brrly1

Well Guys, they had day one at the Big Ten media days. Iowa was picked to finish at second this year. There have been years that they were picked to finish third but this is the highest that they have ever been picked to finish. This is getting almost as exciting as winning those tires Kelly has all painted up for this weekend's show. Show will be first but can't wait for that first game. Go Hawkeyes!! See Ya, Bye Burly :D

:thumbs:

Butch

Bo Derek was and still is a Big Ten!! :thumbs:

Butch

S. Jersey

C-Series14

Should be a good season. Iowa is always a tough opponent.

Go Bucks!

Brrly1

Mike, As usual you guys got the #1 spot again. I watched part of the program because I had recorded it . Ferentz didn't have any answers but said you will always have to play them because Ohio State is always seemingly going to be the ones to beat. Fingers are crossed,hoping that this will be the year. You guys come to Iowa City to play. More than likely a night game.

Go Hawkeyes! See Ya, Bye Burly :D

:thumbs:

C-Series14

Oh boy....Iowa fans are noisy, aren't they? Especially at home - at night! Should be a good one!

Go Bucks!

stevasaurus

I missed that show John, but I bet the Illini were near the bottom. :D That is OK, I still think we are going to break some hearts this year. We have a new QB that I saw play a little last year. Think he could be a good one. Can't wait. :thumbs:

Brrly1

Well guys, that month is gone. We are starting up the season with Ohio State taking to the field. The Hawkeyes play this weekend, I believe the Wolverines and just about everyone else has basically a tune-up game. Theres going to be some bone crunchin'goin' on. Looks like the Big Ten is going to take right off where they left off and thats winning a bunch of games. I am hoping for a good season. Have a nice one. See Ya, Bye

Burly :)

:USA:

stevasaurus

John...got my t-shirt...still think we could break some hearts this season...looking for Cornhuskers...it doesn't get any better than this. :):USA::wh: :)

C-Series14

Kickoff!!! Go Bucks!!! OSU fumble recovery on the kickoff!!! :)

Brrly1

Mike, it pretty much looks like a cake walk for you guys. I hope things work that way for us this weekend. Ya know who's going to have a rough one in the first two weeks is Penn State has Alabama next week after going against Youngstown State this weekend. Hey wait a minute, isn't that where Tressel came from? See Ya, Bye Burly :)

C-Series14

Yes he did!

Yea, State looked good. What was neat though, they did show an Iowa football team in a commercial and they looked mean!!!

bitten

GO BUCKEYES.

Daddy Don

go sooners :):USA: :wh:

Brrly1

Well it looks like we took the opener which I wasn't really too afraid of losing but one never knows. I didn't get too watch the game but kept in contact with my sister back in Iowa. It looks like it will be a Good season. Fingers are crossed but like they have already said 'The Championship' will be won by going thru Columbus. Go Hawkeyes!!! See Ya, Bye

Burly :)

MaineDad

John,

It is great to see Coach Ferentz do so well. He was my coach at the University of Maine back in 1990.

I knew he was destined for a bigger school...

Brrly1

I think he's a Great coach for sure. He's been at Iowa now I think for twelve years but they just gave him a contract going thru 2020. A ten year contract to me is pretty impressive. He was an assistant coach to Hayden Fry in the 80's along with alot of other Big Ten coach's. Basically I guess he's taking over where Hayden left off. Go Hawkeyes!! See Ya, Bye Burly :)

stevasaurus

Well, at least Illinois looked a ton better then last year. :) while Northwestern looked pretty good also. :wh:

But my sleeper is Wisconsin. If anybody else watched that game, Holy Cow, they are big, fast and could be the team to watch out for. By the way, I watched Ohio St., Mich, Iowa, and Penn St....all good teams. :) :USA:

bitten

Go BUCKEYES!!!! Beat Miami and do it good.

Brrly1

Go Hawkeyes !!! Just lovin' it !!! See Ya, Bye

Burly :USA:

:)

whfan74

Go Blue...........I know we have other team's starting to look over their shoulder now!

stevasaurus

Ohhh Yaaa...Go Big Ten plus Nebraska... :):USA: :wh:

C-Series14

Go Bucks!

Iowa looked good...Sooners looked good... :)

bk-scouter

GO BLUE ! :)

-BK

evanloock

ROLL TIDE>>>>GO SEC!!!!!!!!

bitten

Well the Big Ten looked good yesterday with the exception of a couple games. We have 5 of the teams ranked and the possibility of another one working there way up there. Looks like its going to be a good year.

And as always Go Buckeyes!!!