Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Just a little more than a month away

wheel horse 1045

MICHIGAN MICHIGAN :thumbs:

Brrly1

Wheel Horse 1045,Sorry, Not this year! Go Hawkeyes!!!! Iowa wins again this year!!!

Just might be a turn in the tide!!! Huh, I think I have heard that somewhere.

See Ya, Bye Burly :thumbs:

:)

stevasaurus

Indiana at Illinois...I-L-L-I-N-I...know it is a game we should win but the score screams can't wait for Michigan again this year. :thumbs:

Oh Oh...it is early...2nd quarter, but Wis is ahead of Iowa and looking good for playing at Iowa. :):hide::omg::):wh:

edit..Great game at Iowa...WOW...Big Ten is not what anybody thought this year. :):) :clap:

Brrly1

Well I'll beat you guys to it. The Hawkeyes lost there first conference game. It was definitely a good game but it only takes one and thats whast they won by. All we can do is look forward to next week. From what I understand they had to come back to beat Northwestern. They played it to the final tick! Oh Well, Better luck next week. As always Go Hawkeyes!!!

stevasaurus

John...the parity is there this year. Northwestern had the game against the Spartans. :) Looking for Iowa to 'SPANK THE SPARTANS" next week. :):):) What a year...WOW Wisconsin...beat Ohio St. and Iowa in 2 weeks. I think you guys are starting to believe me about Wisconsin this year. :wh:

It ain't over yet. :thumbs:

TJ

MICHIGAN didn't lose this week! :thumbs:

Brrly1

Tj, you are a 100% CORRECT! I haven't really ever became a fan of Michigan but you know when they play the badgers I will be cheering the Wolverines!

GO BLUE!!! I would even venture to guess there might even be some Bukeyes saying the same thing. Iowa still has a shot at the roses depending on what happens the next few weeks. I will just have to be patient and see what happens. As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!

stevasaurus

I - L - L - I - N - I Oh yah 5 wins and 3 losses. The losses are to Missouri, Ohio St. and Mich St. at this point those teams are a combined 28 and 1...and Illinois was ahead at half time in each of those games. What a great season we are having. :thumbs: We play Michigan next week

Michigan...be afraid...be very afraid. :):):wh::) :)

stevasaurus

Holy Cow...Northwestern is bowl eligible this year already. :) Life is good in Illinois. :thumbs:

Brrly1

Did somebody say spank the Spartans! I guess you could say that. A basic rollover job! The only bad thing that happened yesterday was that I had to work all day and the game was long over with by the time I had even left Detroit. My cell phone was ringing off of the hook. Basically blown up with all the calls and texts .The guys I was working with thought it was funny that all these people were keeping me well informed of the score. I even got a text from the boss of the score and he lost a double bet to me. We bet a pair of Big Macs on the Michigan - Iowa game and he decided to double up on the Michigan State game. Looks like I will eat good this week but just might up it to Quarter pounders with cheese. Its not that he can't afford it. Anyways Steve, Michigan looks like they will be afraid because I watched the second half of the Penn state game and the defense (sorry Duke) really sucks. Ohio Sate looked tough as always. But then again they were playing Minnesota who lost (fired) there coach. I am looking forward to the game in Iowa City as it should be a good one. Until then we have got Northwestern and Indiana they following week. Both away games. Until next week. See Ya, Bye

Burly :thumbs:

:) Go Hawkeyes!!!

stevasaurus

Hey Duke...I know you are watching the Illinois vs Michigan game...4th quarter, tied and Ill just got a fumble.

How's your heart doing. :) Mine too. :wh:

3rd OT 59 / 59 :):)

Dang...what a game...hard to lose this one. :thumbs::) 67 / 65

Brrly1

Wow, that must have been a good game. I guess from what I hear we had a close one over in Indiana today. Quite of few field goals and only one touchdown per team. Ours came in the last 3 minutes to go ahead 18 -13 and a scare at the end but we pulled it out. Hey Steve guess who's coming to visit next week. The Hawkeyes are headed to Northwestern. Northwestern lost a tough game today to Penn State and JoePa wins #400 more than anyone else in Div.1. I guess if anyone had coached as long as he has they would probably hold that record. Ok then, Northwestern next week and then we're going back to Iowa City for the Big Game with the Buckeyes. Time will tell ! Go Hawkeyes !!!

HorseFixer

Hey Duke...I know you are watching the Illinois vs Michigan game...4th quarter, tied and Ill just got a fumble.

How's your heart doing. :) Mine too. :)

3rd OT 59 / 59 :hide::clap:

Dang...what a game...hard to lose this one. :thumbs::) 67 / 65

How's your heart doing.

3rd OT 59 / 59

Dang...what a game...hard to lose this one. 67 / 65

Steve yeah I watched it till the second OT when the Illini scored like right now! I had the grill ready to do some smokin and got pissed off and went outside for 3 hrs drank beer and drowned my sorrows cause I figured "HERE WE FRICKEN GO AGAIN" Another Star Studded Cluster *u#ked up game by the Wolverines. <_< Boy was I wrong!! Well all I can say yer right John their defence Sucks no doubt Rich Rod better buy some defensive players :omg: They landed the #1 running back in Dee Hart <<<< We like the guys with the last name of hart anyways Give us a couple years they will get it fixed. Then I can start wisteling again! :) The good thing now I can watch my team play over the Hollidays even if it is "THE MOTOR CITY BOWL" :wh:

bitten

Do you guys think Rodriguez will be around to much longer? Not trying to start anything, but this is his team and they are not playing Michigan ball. I know the radio is already talking about it. They did win and that is the bottom line, but man that is not the kind of wins that we are use to seeing from them.

There was some good football played yesterday. A few of the games might have helped the Buckeyes in there BCS standings, or a least I hope so. I see the Buckeyes winning the rest of there regular season games, but dont think that is going to cut it for a championship game unless we get a lot of help.

GO BUCKEYES

Brrly1

I don't think so!!! Go Hawkeyes!!!! I see the Buckeyes with at least one more loss! (Hint Hint) Sorry Bitten its enevitable

See Ya, Bye See Ya, Bye Burly :thumbs:

TJ

Do you guys think Rodriguez will be around to much longer? Not trying to start anything, but this is his team and they are not playing Michigan ball. I know the radio is already talking about it. They did win and that is the bottom line, but man that is not the kind of wins that we are use to seeing from them.

There was some good football played yesterday. A few of the games might have helped the Buckeyes in there BCS standings, or a least I hope so. I see the Buckeyes winning the rest of there regular season games, but dont think that is going to cut it for a championship game unless we get a lot of help.

GO BUCKEYES

If Rodriguez can't beat that team from down south, he could be history.

On a more serious note: my son was going to take his R/R from Afganistan and party with Mikes RJ in Germany. He changed his mind and decided to come home and attend the wedding of a Lieutenant from his division. The wedding was in Ohio and as luck would have it, Jeff (my son, for now) met the beautiful sister of said Lieutenant, and nature being what nature is, began to take its course.

I won't bore you with the details, but I can tell you that there are things that Marine training does not cover. My son is back in Afganistan, and just wrote on facebook, that he would give anything to be in Ohio right now.

Did I mention that the Lt. graduated from Ohio State.

Only a women could could do that to a fine young man from MICHIGAN.

Tom

MikesRJ

It takes a seriously fine woman to live with a fine, young Marine. Ooh-Rah!

JimD

Steve and Duke, ya gotta take comfort in knowing that Illinois and Michigan have the two most rested defenses in college football. :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Jim...the Illini rested their defense again today. :thumbs: Along with Iowa, Indiana, and it is looking like Ohio St. is resting theirs. At this time it is half time at the Ohio St./Penn St. game :)

Could be Wisconsin and Mich St. co-Big Ten champs :) ...who would have thought that at the start of the season. Next year...Nebraska. :):wh:

Gotta love Northwestern... :):clap: :hide:

C-Series14

Never give up...Bucks score again, and again!

Go Bucks!

stevasaurus

Ohio St. looks great in the 2nd half...hard to say at this point who is the best. :)

I will stick my neck out here and say if the 3 win there last games...Wisconsin goes to the Rose Bowl because of their higher ranking. :thumbs:

stevasaurus

QUESTION...Which Major College football team did Charlie Brown play for???

images-2.jpg

ANSWER....Michigan 2009 and 2010 :thumbs::wh: :)

C-Series14

Well, OSU and Iowa played a heck of a ballgame. Iowa gave them a game. That is all I can say...

Go Bucks!

HorseFixer

That was a cheap shot that Buckeye player gave that Iowa reciever at the end of the game! :) Pretty blatent should have been a penalty called! Wisonsin will go to the Rose Illini FIANLLY got bowl eligable :wh: Steve that a nice picture of you and SallySaurus playin in the back yard! :thumbs:

bitten

GO BUCKEYES.