Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Just a little more than a month away

Brrly1

What would those couple games be? HUH? Out of curiousity?

See Ya, Bye

Burly :)

:USA:

HorseFixer

What would those couple games be? HUH? Out of curiousity?

See Ya, Bye

Burly :wh:

:)

Yeah....... :) Im wonderin too! :USA:

Brrly1

Ah Hah! I knew he would crawl out from the woodwork sooner or later. Duke for some reason last night I kinda thought we would get a response from you. That team that you follow seems to be doing good. Iowa had a poor first half but they did come back and tie the score. I guess it might have been different if the first half didn't turn out that way. But Oh Well the season is not a total loss. I don't believe the Hakeyes will lose the rest of there games at all. Who knows we might even get a second shot at them at the end of the year! Go Hawkeyes!!!

See Ya, Bye

stevasaurus

What is it about the Pac Ten when they run into the Big Ten. :USA:

Go Illinois :)

bitten

The two games that the Big Ten didn't win.

C-Series14

GO BUCKS!

stevasaurus

OK...finally the conference games start. Going to separate the Sally's right away this year. Anyone here think that Illinois can beat Ohio St....I did not think so. :) Just me. :USA: Bring on the Buckeyes...go Illinois :wh: :)

stevasaurus

the games are 2 days away...don't know which team shirt to wear to Scott's M&G. Illinois is playing Ohio St. :):wh::) Could wear a Northwestern jersey...they are 4 and 0. I am thinking about wearing Da Bears...the only NFC unbeaten team..or maybe the Stanly Cup Champion Blackhawks........so much to choose from...slap me and wake me up...... :USA:

bitten

Oh ya, conference play starts today, should be some real good games today. And no I dont think Illinois can beat the Ohio State BUCKEYES.

GO BUCKEYES

C-Series14

Go Bucks!

stevasaurus

I - L - L I - N - I :)

stoneman

I - L - L I - N - I :)

As a huge Buckeye fan . . . i was happy to see Illinois win over Penn State. After seeing how tuff they were against OSU last week, i was wondering (just a little) about the Bucks, but it looks like Illinois is better than a lot of people thought. And Penn State . . . well, we'll see. Looking forward to November 13th in Columbus.

Brrly1

Well I guess I have been quiet here for the last week or so. It was kind of rough after losing to Arizona here a few weeks back. But all in all they still played a Great game just came up on the short end of the stick. Took Ball State and Penn State to the cleaners and now have rested a week. Next they are going to the BIG HOUSE to see what will happen next. I guess everyone probably watched there game this weekend and saw that Mich. State came out on top. Thats where I hope that my Hawkeyes are headed also. Time will tell! Lets see if we can get ol' Duke out of his shell and get a reply! Duke where are ya at. It's that time of year, here come the Hakeyes! Nothing better than a good ol' game at the BIG HOUSE. Come on Duke I am sure you have something to say. Scott probably has something to say to. Go Hawkeyes!!!

See Ya, Bye

Brrly1

OOOpps I almost forgot, Have you Buckeye fans been paying attention to the Sports Center on ESPN when they talk about you upcoming schedule! Have you paid attention when they say your biggest problem will come when they play The Iowa Hawkeyes!!! Not going to rub it in or anything but I am sure hoping it goes right down to the wire if we don't just take it straight to the house. No matter what you guys do have a rough schedulke ahead of you starting this next weekend with Wisconsin at Camp Randall which has never been a walk in the park for any team. Good Luck!! See ya in a few weeks!

Go Hawkeyes!

See Ya, Bye

C-Series14

I hear ya John...Iowa IS tuff and it will be interesting. :)

Go Bucks!

stevasaurus

I'll say it one more time...watch out for Wisconsin...and Illinois is going to break some hearts. :omg::):wh::):)

Like to see a Big Ten in the championship game (Ohio St.) The rest of us are looking toward the Rose Bowl...anybody that over looks either one of these 2 teams is going to the Alamo Bowl or one of the others.

The world according to Stevasaurus. :omg: Bring it on Sally"s

Stoneman...you are right...because of what Illinois did to Penn St. it validates the Ohio St. vs Illinois game and after Alabama lost...Ohio St. should be no. 1 and the Ducks. no. 2 :USA: Big Ten first, but don't count out any of us. :)

whfan74

John,

Well I have something to say but not much! :wh:

I was afraid this might happen. Figure out how to disrupt Denard and game over. With the stellar defense that Michigan has been able to show over the first 6 weeks we all new it was bound to happen. :) Michigan can't expect Denard to carry the entire load week in and week out. Until we get some of these younger guys developed and able to step up we are going to have a rough go at it. Oh yeah........the primary (because I would never call our guys a secondary) need to figure out how to cover more than there own shadows........unfortunately we lose those in coverage too!

It will be interesting to see how Big Blue will respond this week with the Hawkeyes.

We aren't there yet but we have made progress.........give us some time. :USA:

Brrly1

Scott, you were right. Denard played a good game. Tate Forcier came out and also played well.Like you said it was the defense again. Seems thats where the problem lies. I remembr some killer defenses from Michigan. Back in the days they were tough. I will proudly take a WIN! As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!

See Ya, Bye Burly :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Illinois...would have liked to broke that heart today....Mich. St.'s :thumbs: :)

bk-scouter

Scott, you were right. Denard played a good game. Tate Forcier came out and also played well.Like you said it was the defense again. Seems thats where the problem lies. I remembr some killer defenses from Michigan. Back in the days they were tough. I will proudly take a WIN! As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!

See Ya, Bye Burly :)

:wh:

:thumbs:

-BK

stevasaurus

Told you guys about Wisconsin...... :):):wh::thumbs::) :)

stevasaurus

Illinois and North Western are still going to break some hearts. :thumbs:

bitten

:thumbs: :):wh:

Some forgot that they play 4 quarters not just the 3rd.

C-Series14

Yea, Wisconsin played tuff. After the first kickoff run back for a TD, I knew we were in trouble. All teams have an off game and we had one...

Iowa game was a good one, John. I watched some of it.

But still, GO BUCKS!

Brrly1

Mike , I have to agree with that statement, I think we have already had ours with Arizona. I am hoping that we don't falter anymore this year. We have Wisconsin this week but we have them in Iowa City which should be a good game as always. Did you know that the coach of Wisconsin played at Iowa? He also has a Hawkeye tattoo I believe on his right forearm or arm . I am not sure which. Thats just like the three Stoops bros. (Arizona, Oklahoma,and I am not real sure where the other one is, east coast assisstant with somebody I think) who also attended Iowa under Hayden Fry. Then the following week we have Michigan State at home also. Who I am sure would like to try and get even for last years victory. The Bucks will be back I am sure. There is no doubt in my mind at least until they come to Iowa City. Then its standby to standby because I am sure all utter Kaos will break loose. Talk to you soon. Go Hawkeyes!!!

See Ya, Bye Burly :thumbs: