Sign in to follow this  
perry

barn again

Sparky

Cool site Perry. I would love to have an old barn on my property. I live in a older country town and love the looks of the barns around here. Allways wonder whats in em as well :thumbs: .

Mike.........

T-Mo

I also love the looks of the old barns. I've seen shows where people made their new house look like a barn. And I seen shows where people take old barns and remodel them into houses, but keeping the barn look. I think they look cool when done, but my wife didn't think so. :thumbs:

Curmudgeon

There was a reason why my last stable was a gambrel roof barn as opposed to an ugly, plain, pole building ya know.................

Nick

For anyone that hasnt been to the show this picture is the round barn just outside Arendtsville. They sell fruit, crafts, gifts and let you go up in the top also.

The Manchester round barn isnt far from us here in Ohio and is kind of famous as barns go I guess. :thumbs:Manchester Barn

Nick

barnpa.jpg

Curmudgeon

You forgot to mention there is a silo in the center of that barn! I've bought quite a few of their goods in years past, including a Round Barn t-shirt. I'd recommend anyone going to the show to stop in.