Sign in to follow this  
CasualObserver

Whoops!

CasualObserver

:D got these by email today... all you can say is HOLY :thumbs::thumbs: :wtf:

I'm not even sure how he managed this... unless the sprayer is full and drug everything else over as it rolled over down the hill?

whoops1.jpg

whoops2.jpg

whoops3.jpg

whoops4.jpg

whoops5.jpg

whoops6.jpg

T-Mo

I seen those a while back. I think there might be a thread over on wfm in their "Corner Store" forum (not viewable to guests) with similar mishaps. When you wreck one of those high dollar piece of equipment, it makes for a very bad day, if not a very bad week and/or month. :thumbs:

pond195520032003

I dont know either :P i do know thats not the safest way to go wash it :thumbs::D you ever notice when something like this happens, that its always near water :D :thumbs:

Greg B.

Somewhere, nearby, is a tavern. In that tavern is a corner table. At that table is an insurance claims agent getting knee walking drunk...... :thumbs:

Greg B.

whchris

you guys never seen a deere takin a drink of water before? i think the driver is the one in the tavern top speed on those big boys and fast enough to wreck like that unless you try something stupid usually that something starts with the words "hey watch this"

Rollerman

I could see how this happened. :thumbs:

I'm guessing that back implement wanders a bit...If the operators going a little fast & the back implement catches the burm I could see it pulling everything into the drink.

Especially when things started smacking the bridge!

I say this since we have similiar JD's at work setup for pulling double & tripple pans.

The trailing pans will slide off the pile if an operator is not carefull & drag the tractor. :thumbs: