Sign in to follow this  
Buzz

Help.....I'm trapped

Buzz

I'm trapped in the bedroom with the computer, the house has been taken over by a dozen 11 and 12 year old girls. :thumbs: We're raising our grand-daughter and today's her 12th birthday. Oh the noise.......... A friend of ours daughter is giving all of them manicures, pedicures, and teaching them how to do their makeup......Trying to teach them how to be young ladies. How I long for the peace and quiet of a boiler factory or a train wreck. And next year she'll be a teenager....... :thumbs:

TT

EWWWWWWWWWW ! ! ! ! !

Better you than me, Buzz ! :thumbs:

C-Series14

My prayers are with you, Buzz.... :thumbs:

oldandred

I'm trapped in the bedroom with the computer, the house has been taken over by a dozen 11 and 12 year old girls. :D We're raising our grand-daughter and today's her 12th birthday. Oh the noise.......... A friend of ours daughter is giving all of them manicures, pedicures, and teaching them how to do their makeup......Trying to teach them how to be young ladies. How I long for the peace and quiet of a boiler factory or a train wreck. And next year she'll be a teenager....... :thumbs:

Buzz you need atleast 20 of them running around :thumbs:

kj4kicks

Good luck with all THAT !!

chevelletown

Buzz, I understand. I have four daughters the oldest just turned 13. Counting the wife that makes FIVE females in the house. I never put things to a vote here :thumbs:

Greg B.

:thumbs: Buzz :thumbs:

Been there, done that. Got the hat, shirt and scars. I'm mostly okay, now. I only have a slight twitch. :D

Greg B.

kpinnc

I'm scared. :thumbs:

I have 3 girls: 11,3,and 2.

Did I mention I'm scared?

Kevin

CHARGER9AUTO

I'm scared. :thumbs:

I have 3 girls: 11,3,and 2.

Did I mention I'm scared?

Kevin

Kevin, You have to share your Wheel Horses with Girls they love to drive them around the yard . :D:P:thumbs: Ben

T-Mo

It happens every day here, wife, 2 daughters, 3 grand daughters. No sons, no grand sons. I have been surrounded by women now for going on 29 years. Ouch. :thumbs:

Rollerman

I have one 13 year old son who thinks he has to talk to girls constantly.... :thumbs:

Sparky

Well Buzz, if ya have enough tractors for each of em just gas em up and let em "cruise around the yard. At least all you'll hear is the sound of yer tractors engines :thumbs: .

Mike........

CasualObserver

I have one 13 year old son who thinks he has to talk to girls constantly.... :thumbs:

Stephen... that just sounds like trouble!

Sorry about your luck there Buzz... hope you survived the night!

kpinnc

Kevin, You have to share your Wheel Horses with Girls they love to drive them around the yard . Ben

Yes Ben, they do. I just don't understand why they can't do it in a straight line.... :thumbs:

Kevin

Buzz

They got me! I was forced to have a facial to my extreme delight.......

th_IMG_1466-1.jpg

Mith

Look'n good there Buzz :thumbs:

:D:P:D

Still laughing..... :P :thumbs:

Sparky

Boy I hope thats gone by June! :thumbs:

Mike.........

TT

That still looks a LOT better than that old avatar picture you had here for a while ! :thumbs: :thumbs:

nylyon

You know that is really good for the pores. Having 2 girls, I can relate to your situation. There is never any silence here, and most often there is background Hanna Montana going on. Hey, did you try the new nail polish, I hear it does wonders!

combatmp29r

Buzz I wish I would have looked at this when I was on quick yesterday. My wife laughed till she hurt. :thumbs::thumbs: :D

Buzz

Buzz I wish I would have looked at this when I was on quick yesterday. My wife laughed till she hurt. :thumbs::D:P

See what you have to look forward to? They told me to smile and I told them that was the best I could do...... Not as bad as a few years ago when I let her put curlers in my hair then couldn't take my hat off in public for a day or two. :thumbs: Didn't want to scare the old ladies or little kids with my "unique' hair style. Really glad your families okay now.

CHARGER9AUTO