Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Some place to put manuals?

Kelly

Do we have some place to put manuals? or do we still use the yahoo site? I just got a killer deal from a guy on ebay he had a hand full of manuals listed cheap so I asked if he would end the auction for a price? he replied no, but he had more he would sell to me, he said he would sort them so there was no duplicates, and he wanted $25 for them plus shipping he said there was 30 or 35 manuals with shipping $38 I thought shipping was a little high but I said yes I'll take them, well I got them yesterday 2 binders full about 150 manuals and lot of other dealer info on other brand attachments brinly, ark, a insect fogger that hooks to your tractor hood, and a flyer for my Johnson loader with pic's of it mounted on a 1045 of all tractors, must be he didn't feel like sorting because there's a few dup. in them not many,and some of the pages where stuck together, even came in a Wheel horse sales binder. I think I got a killer deal. So if I can copy one for someone just ask I'll see if I have it, I already had about 50-60 manuals. Now I need to figure out a file system, to find anything. By the way he said he has mico fic for Wheel horse that he's going to sell if anyone wants it let me know.

CasualObserver

Well... one, let me congratulate you on a GREAT score! and two...as one of the co-owners of the yahoo manuals groups... my vote is to have you upload them there! We (the owners) were just talking about how nobody is uploading any manuals lately. :thumbs: I don't know what Karl has or can come up with for space, and download bandwidth... but I'll just bet he's checking on it. Keith, the owner of wheelhorse.org also has volunteered to host manuals on that forum. I've put some of my bigger ones over there... the one's that don't fit within the yahoo limit of 5MB. If you need help converting to PDF, please don't hesitate to email me. I have adobe and can make pdfs for you. I know Karl can too... probably a few others here too. PM me for email, I don't post it on the searchable board text.

nylyon

Well we have no area here, but there are file hosting sites which we would be able to link to. For now it would be best to keep them in the Yahoo groups, or WheelHorse.org which has a better format in my opinion. I'll keep looking for a seemless solution for here too, maybe we can simply link to WheelHorse.org?

Kelly

I have no idea how to get them to pdf format, but my brother is coming over this weekend, for my sons birthday and he's a computor wiz I'll see if he can set me up. if not I'll get with someone here I'd like to share my manuals.

perry

great score kelly . i am sure there is a manual or 2 that i need or will.

nylyon

I have no idea how to get them to pdf format, but my brother is coming over this weekend, for my sons birthday and he's a computor wiz I'll see if he can set me up. if not I'll get with someone here I'd like to share my manuals.

If you scan them to .jpg and need a pdf, you can send them to me and I can make it for you.

T-Mo

Kelly,

Great score on the manuals. I hadn't visited WheelHorse.org in a while, so I might have to check them out again (the manual section that is).