Sign in to follow this  
6wheeler

Just for fun

6wheeler

B), I don't know if this is going to get me in trouble but, here goes. If I understand correctly, this sight is protected because someone was offended by some of the "off color" humor that was or is on there. Well I think that is silly. If I go to McDonalds(tm.) and I don't like the food, I don't go back. I don't call the manager and make him apply a password so others can enter the store. In my 48 years, I have learned ethnicity, creed, sexual preference, Really doesn't make any difference to me. I understand the Moderators/Administrators are just trying to keep the peace as it were, but I think that is completely unfair that they are forced to be peacemakers. As far as brand loyalty goes, if I can get something at a reasonable price, and it works for me , I don't care who makes it. So, when I get grief over green or red tractors, I just shake it off. It is usually in fun and no offense intended, and none taken. When I found Redsquare, and started checking it out, I thought here's a bunch of people sharing a hobby, and Enjoying it, and sharing info about it. Does't that sound fun? I also thought we were all mature enough that jokes or funny stories would be just that, Jokes and stories. No offense and none should be taken.. As far as I am concerned, you can tell all the jokes about minnesotans and old guys and green tractors and Fords too for that matter. I am an older Ford, JD, WH,BC, owner from Minnesota whom happens to like good natured ribbing, and doesn't take any offense... There I'm done..Pat

Brrly1

Boy Howdy, When it comes time for the Hawkeyes to play the Gophers for the trophy "Floyd The Pig" you should hear all the jokes about the Minnesotan's then,

"Ouch" that could be painful. I can't say too much as I have relatives that live up there in the Great White North. Go Hawkeyes!! Take care See Ya, Bye Burly

B)

Roger from southern Iowa

Ya had to get me and the other Iowa residents in this didn't ya Burly?? :party:

I don't know about the rest of the Iowa crew, but I can take it and hand it back with the best of them. Bring it on! B)

We shall see how the game plays out.....

Confused99

6wheeler - I couldn't agree more. I understand this site is not mine so I don't have any say on how it is run but I don't understand why people whine about things they see on here. If they do not want or like to see the type of posts they complain about, then don't look at them. Easy enough.

On a side note, I unfortunately have to take the Minnesota jokes as I live here and the Iowa jokes as I am from there. I don't mind the ribbing form both sides B) . It's all in fun.

Jason

Lane Ranger

A long time ago I observed and spoke, " One man's common sense

is another man's senseless act".

I still use this phrase about once a week...

B)

MikesRJ

B)

Brrly1

Talk about whining! See Ya, Bye Burly

B)