Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

RedSquare Chat

nylyon

I have purchased 30 days of fchat for us to use. The U.K. guys seem to like to chat with each other. If you like it we can buy more!

Please try it out....

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?act=fchat

** Please note this is an unmoderated area and all are welcome **

Ok, I feel badly about this, but I have added a donation link at the bottom of the main page. A couple of things:

PLEASE

I do not want to make money with this, this is simply to cover the costs for our chat service which costs about $5 a month or $60 a year.

This is completely optional and I do not want anyone to feel obligated to donate.

Please keep your donations reasonable, any additional donations will be used to purchase ad removal, but since this is not expensive please do not donate thousands of dollars, well wait a minute :thumbs:

I could not find a way for you to directly send money to Forumer under the RedSquare name, so these donations are going to my PayPal account which I will then transfer 100% to Forumer.

pixel.gif

Donations for RedSquare Chat

Thank you,

Karl

pond195520032003

Karl, thanks for adding the chat :thumbs: yahoo use to offer it, but did away with it :D :thumbs:

nylyon

It's my pleasure. I have also added a link to the screens right next to the Calendar for convince.

Stigian

I have to add a :thumbs: up here as well.

Cheers for sorting the chat Karl :thumbs:

Stigian

Just thought is say, it was great chatting with a you guys last night :thumbs:

The ideas were soon flowing around :P

How busy was the chat while i was a kip last night, or yesterday evening as was your side of the pond?

Once again cheers karl for putting the chat :D on RedSquare :thumbs:

nylyon

Ian, it was great chatting with you too. The chat :thumbs: is a nice break for everyone just to hang out and enjoy each others company. This is certainly something which we should continue!

combatmp29r

I agree Karl. I missed the guys from over the pond, but I chatted with a few of our members on ther last night and it was a nice break from the usual. What do we as the members need to do to help continue this? I don't know what it costs Karl, but there is no need for you to take all the hit alone.

nylyon

Ok, I feel badly about this, but I have added a donation link at the bottom of the main page. A couple of things:

PLEASE

I do not want to make money with this, this is simply to cover the costs for our chat service which costs about $5 a month or $60 a year.

This is completely optional and I do not want anyone to feel obligated to donate.

Please keep your donations reasonable, any additional donations will be used to purchase ad removal, but since this is not expensive please do not donate thousands of dollars, well wait a minute :thumbs:

I could not find a way for you to directly send money to Forumer under the RedSquare name, so these donations are going to my PayPal account which I will then transfer 100% to Forumer.

Thank you,

Karl

whchris

now wait a second here karl if some one donates you thousands of dollars i expect well wait you do all the work oh yea mike wants a paycheck :thumbs:

Sparky

Can I assume its still in the mail :thumbs: ??

Mike.........

nylyon

Mike, your pay check has been direct deposited to the account that Chris gave me for you :thumbs: I'm sure he gave me the right account :thumbs:

nylyon

Just an update on RedSquare chat. I have enjoyed chatting with all of you more than I could have expected. Through everyone's generous donations we now have a little over 1 year of RedSquare chat. You guys are awsome, can't thank you enough!