Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Jump video on youtube

Nick

Just found this video on youtube of a kid jumping a ramp on his WH. Wouldnt be good if that right foot hit the ground then went under the tire. :thumbs:

WH Jump

Ive done this before. :thumbs:

Pushing fire

Sparky

Seemed like his Wheel horse was kinda fast didnt it? Musta swapped the drive pulley.

Mike...........

CasualObserver

That kid appears to be a real "genius"... watch some of his other videos. Yep Nick, I'm also amazed he didn't hurt himself about 55 seconds in the WH jump... when he nearly ran over his own foot. People are morons.

TT

Cranial-Rectalitis ? :thumbs::thumbs::D

This one's for him: :imstupid:

Rollerman

I think he'd be fine with a new spring under the seat & maybe some stirups. :thumbs:

kpinnc

No need to actually type this, but the kid jumping is an idiot. He's the kind that first responders laugh about over lunch for years and years.

Thankfully, I never did anything like that when I was a kid. :thumbs:

It's the truth! I didn't even own a Wheel Horse back then! :thumbs:

Now the "pushing fire" was interesting. As long as some degree of common sense is used, it'll sure make for a smaller spot to clean up when it's over...

If the first guy wants to impress- He needs to jump that Ranger over a fire with a blade on it..... BACKWARDS! :D

Kevin

TT

Food for thought:

I actually know a guy that was "pushing fire" with a JD dozer and got a little too close. It sucked the heat and smoke into the air filter and the dozer stalled -- HALF WAY IN TO THE FIRE ! :thumbs::thumbs::D

Luckily he had a tractor close by and hooked to the back of the dozer and got it out of the fire. (It didn't hurt the dozer, but they did have to put a new air filter in it.)

kpinnc

It sucked the heat and smoke into the air filter and the dozer stalled -- HALF WAY IN TO THE FIRE !

That could've sucked. Smart thinking on the second machine though, whether it was intentional or not.

Kevin

T-Mo

It's amazing that these idiots do these things just to get a laugh and a video onto YouTube.

As for pushing fire, the only thing I could think up was, man, I bet he was getting a little warm as he was pushing into that fire. It did get pretty high and intense looking, heat wise.

combatmp29r

My wife said he looks like a future customer. :P For those who don't know she is an ER nurse. :D

I'm with Kevin, I'm glad I didn't do silly stuff like that as a kid :thumbs: :thumbs:

Curmudgeon

The first guy was lucky TWICE, you'd think someone would have noticed that foot the first time over, but he did the exact same thing the second time.

As for pushing fire, what if there was just the tiniest gas leak somewhere? POOF

Now ask me about the day we plowed up mother's back yard with a 4 bottom plow trying to stop a brush pile fire that, well, I think you can figure it out.